Friday 29 September 2017

My Friday Finds

A few of the things I find each week that inspire me to want to do better, to create, to become better, to read more, to watch, to just DO something! Things that delight, inspire, and bring me joy.  Maybe they will do the same thing for you!


A sweet beginning crochet baby blanket with an easy border from Melanie  Kham


Pretzel Broom Sticks.  What a cute idea, and healthy too.  From Smart School House


Christmas and Winter Printables. Not free, but not expensive either.  From Designer Trapped.  These would make great cards.  


Little Witches Budget Tea Party.  From Frog Prince Paperie


Mom Dot.  Creepy Mason Jar Tutorial.  Love this! It looks really easy to do.


Apple Cinnamon Crumb Cake.  This looks really tasty.  From Buttercream Bondie.  


How to harvest and roast Sunflower Seeds.  I've never known how to do this properly.  Simply Recipes.  

  

A very pretty crochet V Scarf from Naztazia.  And it has a video. 

  

Fab Food 4 All. Chocolate Melting Moments.  These look wonderful! Saw them on Instagram and was instantly hooked on wanting to make them.


 Litle Miss Stitcher. I love these.  Love the ice cream colours. Free pattern.


The Eat to Live Fridge, from  Hello Nutrition.  What a wonderful rainbow of nutrition! Not so sure I could do this, financially or otherwise, but there are some great tips there.


DIY Coconut Lime Foot Scrub. From Ma Nouvelle Mode.  


Smile Like You Mean It. Custom DIY Iron on Patches for jeans, using any material you want.  What a cute idea! Boys would love these super heroes ones.


Adventures in Making.  DIY aromatherapy cat nap eye pillows.  

 

Sew Me Some Stuff.  DIY Laptop Sleeves. 


Sleepover Pillowcase Tutorial from Lemon Squeezy Home.  


DIY Macaron Coin Purse from Handmadiya.  A complete tutorial. Cute! 


Fleece Ear Warmers.  At Second Street.  I love these.  I hate wearing hats, but these would keep your years warm in a nice way.  


Creative Homemaking.  DIY Phone Holder.  Simple.  


And here's another one.  Simple.  From Krokotak.  I think I like this one best of all. I could have used one of these the other day when I was doing my smoothie video.


Village Haberashery.  DIY Hot Water Bottle Cosy.  Love this.  It looks very simple as well. 

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something to inspire you amongst them!

A thought to carry with you . . . 

.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°Taking responsability for 
being exactly where you are,
gives you the power to be exactly 
where you want to be. 
~Unknown  .° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •



 In the kitchen today  . . .  Neptune's Dinner.  A delicious fish casserole which has a buttery cheese shortbread type of base, fresh cod and a creamy mushroom topping.  Delicious!

Have a fabulous Friday. Don't forget along the way of your day  . . . 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

and I do too!

 


5 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! Can it be Friday again, already... and the end of another month too?! Fun finds here, as always! Those pretzel broom sticks are a cute idea. I miss pretzels--hard to come by here. All the potato crisps you want. But not pretzels??!! The creepy mason jars are fun too--very spooky! Must add that cake recipe to my to-make list..and your Neptune's Dinner! That crochet V scarf is pretty-nice shape, and fun with the charms. Beautifully stocked fridge--wow! How expensive that would be, though! Wishing you all a lovely weekend now... LOVE YOU LOTS!! ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Tracy, the rate at which time seems to be flying by is crazy! I would love to have a well stocked fridge like that, but you are right, it would be incredibly expensive! with just the two of us it would never get all eaten either. But it is nice to dream! You have a beautiful weekend in Norway! It is supposed to rain here and be quite windy. The tail ends of all the hurricanes are going visit! Love and hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mentioned several things today that I'd like to do. That phone holder is a good one and roasted sunflower seeds another. I've roasted pumpkin seeds before but not ones from the sunflower. I do love both! Hope you have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hard to get into your blog today....ven now I got in but very few of the pictures arrived, just a wee blue square where the photo etc should be. I began to wonder if I could even coment this is third time I have tried...lets hope next step getting it to...go...works night night. God Bless xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that you found something useful Pam! I want to try those things also! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

    I am so sorry you have so many problems coming here Sybil. I don't know why that is. Makes me sad. Wish we could find a solution! Love you and God bless. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!