Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens . . . these are some of the things in life that I enjoy, and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too. Let's share!
(source)
Misty mornings . . . because I know a bright sunny day is in store.
(source)
(source)
Chocolate covered grapes . . . who knew such a thing existed.
(source)
Glass jar storage. I love it.
(source)
A pretty entrance that starts outside the home . . .
Sunflowers . . . love, love, love . . .
(source)
Wild horses . . .
Homemade donuts . . .
(source)
The way light plays . . . so pretty in a forest.
(source)
Blueberries . . .
(source)
Foggy . . .
(source)
Vintage . . .
(source)
Vegetables . . . there isn't one I don't like.
A warm jumper/cardigan . . .
A pretty soup taurine . . .
(source)
Nesting . . . I am a nester . . .
(source)
(source)
Acorns . . .
(source)
Grey and white . . . pompom fringe . . .
(source)
And those are my favorite things for this week. I hope that some of them were also yours!
A thought to carry with you . . .
☾ ° ★° * 。
• ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • •。★★ 。* 。° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*When authenticity is valued over character,
Our willingness to bend the truth to
look authentic will eventually kill both
our authenticity and our character.
~Unknown
In The English Kitchen today. Baked Beans for One. Simple. Delicious. Comforting. We really enjoyed these.
I hope you have a lovely day. We all enjoyed our time together at the Big Scoop last night, especially Eileen. She loves to be with family. Especially when she knows that nobody there is going to be critical of her or judge her unfairly. We all just love her very much and she likes being with us. She is pretty hard not to love I think. Anyways, you all have a lovely day! Don't forget!























Great family times:) From another nester here:)
ReplyDelete