Thursday, 27 August 2026

My Favorite Things . . .

 

 

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens . . . these are some of the things in life that I enjoy, and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too.  Let's share!

How can it be possible that this is my last one for August!
I shall need to lasso the year and tie it down.
It's passing far too quickly!


 

Fresh pears  . . . they are one of my absolute favorites!


 


The beautiful aroma of ripe apples . . . 


 

A tidy well put-together bedroom . . . 



 


This. There is nothing that I don't like about it.


 


A crusty loaf  . . . 

 

Bare feet and daisies  . . . 

 

I love that pillow  . . . 


 

And the stripey sheet  . . . 


 

Pretty enamelware  . . . . 

A gallery wall  . . . 


 

Flower fairies and old garden journals  . . . 


 

Waffle cookies  . . . 


 


That sink, the fixtures, the soap dish, the flowery curtains and that windowsill bouquet . . . 


 

Ranunculus  . . .  


 


Mmmm . . . marinated olives  . . . 


 

Lacy whites  . . . . 


 

Candles  . . . .  and pretty candle holders  . . . 


 

A cottage by the sea . . . 

 

A pretty cup  . . . . 


 

Each of you. You are amazing. I am so sorry I haven't been able to respond to your latest comments. I will try to get to them today.  I do appreciate you and read them all. I can't respond when I am on my iPad or my iPhone for some reason, only when I am on my PC and after spending hours on the PC doing my work (lately it seems) I need to sit somewhere else or get up and walk. I will get to them though. I hope you forgive me. I do read each and every one and appreciate them as well, and YOU. The fact that you visit at all has always felt like a gift to me, so thank you.

And those are my favorite things for this week  . . . 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

☾ ° ° * 。  
• ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • •。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*Tact is the art 
of making a point
without making an enemy.
~Isaac Newton


Easy Amaretti Stuffed Peaches


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Easy Amaretti Stuffed Peaches. Oh my but these are some good!  Very simple to make as well. Beautiful flavors.


I hope that you have a lovely Thursday. It is quite a bit cooler here this morning. I have already killed one ant crawling across my computer screen. Grrr  . . . I hate ants.  We had a lovely visit with our niece yesterday. She went out to dinner with us also, which was nice. Time spent with family is the best!  Be happy, be blessed, don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═════════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ════════════  

And I do too!    

   

1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!