Thursday 14 March 2024

Today . . .

 
From my ME desk calendar today


Normally today I would do a favorite things post. That will have to wait until tomorrow.  I am off today with Cindy to take some of Dad's things to a second hand shop. Specifically books.  I think the shop is called Value Village.  Its quite a ways away so we will be leaving early to go to dad's to pack the book up and then its at least a 45 minute drive there.  Of course while we are up that way we will do a few other things. It only makes sense to kill as many birds with one stone as we can!  I'll be back tomorrow with a longer post.  

In the meantime  . . . 




This is my recipe of the day, a delicious Croissant Reuben Sandwich. This was really tasty if I don't say so myself!


I hope that you have a lovely day. Whatever you get up to stay safe and be happy.  Don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!