Thursday 7 March 2024

My Favorite Things . . .

 

Sharing today a few things that I really love to do, eat, experience, enjoy  . . .  maybe you will enjoy them too.


 

Bird's eggs. I marvel at the uniqueness of each one. 


 


Pretty florals. This one is particularly beautiful.


 

Elegance  . . . 


 

Favorite scripture verses  . . . 


 

Elegant small homes. This is perfect  . . . 


 

A double sink  . . . 


 

Border Collies  . . .  they are such lovely dogs. Miss our Jess. She was such a sweet soul . . . 


 

Cabinets with glass doors.  So pretty.


 

Four poster beds  . . .  I used to want to have one. Not anymore. They need a large room to look great.


 


Whales  . . .  such amazing creatures.


 

Roses  . . .  so beautiful  . . . 


 

Tea Parties  . . . 


 
A room with a view  . . . 


 

Net curtains  . . . 


 


My home . . .  I thank God for it every day. It is such a blessing to me.


 

New fabrics and trims  . . . 


 


Bows  . . . 



 

Brass door knobs  . . . 


 


Sweet treats  . . . 


 


Hair jewelry . . .  although I am not brave enough to wear any  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week. I hope that some of them were also yours!


Oh, what a fun time Cindy and I had with the kittens yesterday.  They were all so adorable.  Elizabeth brought 2 girl kitties and 3 boy kitties over to meet us.  The girls slept the whole time, but the boys were very entertaining. Quite simply adorable.  I fell in love with the little ginger male.  Gus is very sweet also. And there was a really adorable little black one with a white bib and white boots.  I could easily have brought them all home with me. I mustn't be greedy. I have two I adore and that's enough.  It is easy to fall in love with kittens.



° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*A thought to carry with you  . . . 
The simplest pleasures
warm true friends most easily.
~Alyson Roay  
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •° * 。 • ˚  




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  a most delectable Butternut Squash Gratin. Simply delicious. 


I hope that you have a wonderful day! Its raining cats and dogs here. There is a heavy rainfall and freezing rainfall warning in effect.  Stay safe and stay warm! Whatever you get up to, don't forget!


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═════════     


And I do too!     
   


2 comments:

  1. Ah, lots of lovely things here!! We too still miss our wonderful blue heeler/border collie...the very best dog ever!! Some are beyond description and she was...we lost ours in 2010...hard to believe so many years have gone by but we have not felt she was replaceable.
    Hugs, Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have a visit with Gus and siblings. Ah-h-h temptation! Sunny but chilly here this morning. Hope that freezing rain avoids your area. Enjoy the day regardless of the weather.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!