Friday 29 May 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   
 

 
 
Springwater Designs. Just a bit of inspiration.  A wooly folk art quilt. You need to click through to see some sweet closeups. What a labor of love! 
 
 


Sissix.  A DIY shaker card.  Fun tutorial. 
 
 
 
 
Abigail Rayner (no relation).  Love this beautiful felted cow Bella.  
 
 
 
 
Yes they do . . . 
 
 
  
 
Mini Echo.  Handmade boats.  Cute! 
 
 
 
 
Handmade Charlotte. Gifthorse Party Favors.   Also very cute.  
 
 

 
Art Camp. Paper Tube Koi.  Love these.  
 
 
 
The Happy Flammily.  A summer schedule.  Hope we have a bit more freedom once the summer really hits.  
 
 
 
 
Latitudes.  This might work with some adults as well!  
 
 
   

 
Big Life Journal.  A bit too late for me, and maybe you, but perhaps you might like to share with others who can still apply this.  
 
 

 
Mini Mad Things.  Make your own Stick family.  
 
 
 
 
BHG Pounded Flower Art.  
 
 


Annie Design Crochet.  Free crochet pattern and tutorial.  Reverse V- stitch waffle.
  



My Bluprint.  Cuffed Boots pattern.  
  

 
 
Red Boot Yarn Works. Buttoned crochet wrap. I love this. 
 
 


 
An Italian in my Kitchen. Homemade Ciabatta.  
 
 
 

 
Turning Clock Back.  Fresh Lemon Balm. 9 creative ways to use it.  
 
 

 
 
Living on the Cheap. Make your own gift bags.
 
 
 
 
Make your Own Zone.  Folded newspaper bags.   

 
 

 
Mary Jo's Cloth.  Recycled Blue Jean Apron.  
 
 
And those are my finds for this week!  

 
 
My oldest son turns 45 today!  It hardly seems possible.  Wasn't it just yesterday he was turning one?  I am so grateful for this son of mine and all that he is and does.  He's a great dad, a great husband, a good friend.  I appreciate all the efforts he takes and makes to ensure his boys know who I am. He's a brilliant cook and a good and kind person with a heart of gold. I hate that I have to live so far away from him.  I hope that he has a lovely  Birthday, and that it is filled to overflowing with blessings large and small.  Love you very much Anthony!  Happy Birthday! Being your mum has been one of the greatest blessings in my life.
 
 
A thought to carry with you . . .  
 
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Loving ourselves through
the process of owning our story,
is the bravest thing we'll ever do.
~Brene Brown •。★★ 。* 。 
 

 
In The English Kitchen today, a delicious Cashew Chicken Salad with a no fat Maple Mustard Dressing.  This is incredible! 
 
 
Have a wonderful Friday. The sun is shining here and already 12*C!  Don't forget! 
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  

 

And I do too!   
 
 
 

 
 

11 comments:

  1. you have some wonderful recipes I want to try at some point. happy Birthday to your son.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Cathy. He had a really nice day from what he shared with me! xoxo

      Delete
  2. My oldest ..45 August..we were following each other's footsteps! He sounds like you!!Lots of cute things again.Thank you and have agood weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of us are around the same age and were having our children around the same time Monique! You have a good weekend also! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Happy Friday Marie. Thankfully there is always somthient new to learn and to do. Make like so much more than ordinary. I have done that pounding flower art when I was camping with some of my grandchildren years ago. It works but it does take a lot of pounding and it's best with deeply colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that I never stop learning Pam! Have a great weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  4. OH so many fun projects!! How lovely Anthony has been such a super son!! Wish you could see him too...well, never hurts to have hope!!
    Hugs, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...just remembered my oldest, a son, will also be 45 in Nov this year...time flies!!
    love, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say time flies when you are having fun Elizabeth? Not sure about that one! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Well as always you have some interesting finds. Many of them are perfect for my children and grandchildren. I want to show a couple of them to one granddaughter that would love doing them.
    I loved all the crochet patterns. I went to get some yarn a while back at one store and they were almost sold out. I plan to make another trip and maybe start a blanket. I used to love to crochet.
    Happy Birthday to your Anthony! I love your thoughts on him. These older son's are awesome. Mine will turn 53 at the end of the month. That really seems impossible to me how time flies.
    Sending love and hugs today!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!