Friday 24 June 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 


 few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!    




I haven't tried this yet, so I cannot truthfully endorse it, but I am going to try it and let you know!  Now I wonder if they mean liquid or creamed honey? Apparently you also need to use baking soda, so here is the link. 




This would go hand in hand.  From Diabetic tips. 



How to use bubblewrap to keep your floating flowers floating. From Smart School House




I love these sweet little crochet kimono booties.  Adorable.  From The Whoot.   




  An Italian in My Kitchen.  Peach filled Crostata Bars.  These look incredibly delicious.  



 
A seasonal produce guide for next month. I like to eat seasonally if I can.  From Healthy Life for Me.  



Cosy Stripe Blanket from  Attic 24. I love this!  


 


From Creative Mom.  How to build a farmhouse bench for less than $20.   



Make your own Citronella Candles.  Great idea from Martys Musings.   

 


Put It In A Jar.  A complete tutorial on how to make your own oil lamps using a mason jar.  


 


No link, just inspiration for a tea pot birdhouse.  This is so sweet. 




Diary of a Quilter.  Drawstring bag tutorial.    


 

A Portable First Aid Kit from Positively Splendid.  A complete tutorial.   




Roll Up Picnic Placemats, with utensil pocket.  A complete tutorial from Centsational Girl




Mason Jar Pin Cushion Sewing Kit.  What a lovely gift this would make.  From E How.  





The Tea House  Top and Dress Pattern.  Simple, a pattern from Sew House Seven. Love this.



 

Tessuiti.  Alice Dress Top Pattern.  I love this also.  I used to sew all my own clothes.  Perhaps I need to start again.  



A flight of fancy . . .  I wonder who lives here?  




I think we have all been here.  Sometimes we just need a little extra push.  From Mommy on Purpose.




An IKEA hack from Shrimp Salad Circus. How to paint a rug. 




Free Digital Papers from Harper Finch. I love papers! Lovely patterns here and colours.  I like bright! 




How to get a sharp focus in your photos. From Cosy Clicks. Every little helps!





From Lila Griffith.  I love these.  DIY paper cut flower cake toppers. How unique! 




From Sew Can She.  11 free sewing projects to help keep you organized. 



DIY Cloth Napkins.  Love these.  From Chocolate and Zucchini


An those are my finds for this week. I hope there was something here to interest you!

A thought to carry with you through today  . . . 

 .° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.° ˛°. . 
˛The first to apologise is the bravest.
The first to forgive is the strongest.
The first to forget is the happiest.
~Unknown   .° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •  




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Quick & Easy Pepper Steak for two. This was something I made often for my family when they were growing up. It was a great way to stretch a small amount of meat to feed a lot of people. (7) Now there is only me, so I have downsized it. Same delicious flavors. 

I hope you have a wonderful Friday! I slept really poorly last night. Yesterday I moved the litter box into the bathroom in anticipation of my brother's arrival next week. When I got up in the middle of the night to go to the loo, Nutmeg got into the bedroom. It took me forever to get him out and even longer to fall back asleep!  The little munchkin!  Whatever you get up to today, don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 



9 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, I've made a few of the Mason jar pincushion sewing kits. Fun to make and fun to give as a gift. Enjoy your day. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a wonderful gift for someone for sure Elaine! Fun to make too as you say! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. LOts of cute things..have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Attic 24 patterns, have used lots of them. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too! They are really very good! Happy Friday! xoxo

      Delete
  4. That teapot birdhouse and so many delightful things! Enjoy your Friday!!! xxoo, V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! You really should get back to sewing! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!