Thursday 23 June 2022

My Favorite Things . . .

 

 


A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitter pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥    I'm pretty sure however, that these things mainly make my own heart sing.   


 


Wouldn't it be lovely  . . .  the light, the stove, the drying rack  . . .  lovely. 


 

Just when you think you have seen it all  . . . 


 

Hearts  . . .  anywhere, anything  . . .  


 

Now that looks comfy  . . . 


 

Mail  . . . sending and receiving  . . .  except bills. lol 


 

Poppy fields . . .  I know they don't last long, but I do so love poppies.


 

Rosy cheeked cupcakes  . . . 

 

Shaped paper clips  . . . 


 

Red hair  . . . 



The art of collage  . . . the art of collecting similar things and putting them together  . . . 


 

Wisteria  . . . 


 

Romantic wreaths  . . . 

 

Meringues  . . .  these are so pretty  . . . 


 

Garden lettuce  . . . 


 

New potatoes  . . .  so delicious . . . 



Almond Butter Cups  . . .  these are a real favorite indulgence. 


 

Tea cups  . . . 


 

Crisp radishes  . . . 


 


This is beautiful  . . .  


 

Summer markets  . . . My sister and I need to go to the market in Annapolis one of these Saturdays  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week. 


A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*Love doesn't just sit there 
like a stone, it has to be made,
like bread; remade all the time,
made new. ~Ursula Le Guin  •。★★ 。* 。


 



In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Greek Chicken & Cucumber Feta Salad.  This is so fresh and delicious. What a brilliant combination!

You all have  wonderful day now! Whatever you get up to don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!       

7 comments:

  1. Marie, go to Bulk Barn and buy some poppy seeds. Plant some in your garden and you'll get pretty red and mauve poppies. Use the rest in a poppy seed cake. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of that Elaine! That's a great idea! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Anonymous has left a new comment on your post 'My Favorite Things . . . ':

    Lovely things. xx, V.

    Sorry V, I accidentally deleted your comment and could not get it back, so am copying and pasting it! Thank you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy veggies at the local farm stand, fresh and supporting local. Hope you had a wonderful Thursday,

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!