Friday 3 June 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 



A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!   




Cat Paper Dolls.  I couldn't find a source.  But how cute are they! 



 

If you look on Pinterest, there are tons of cat paper dolls.  Fascinating.  




Vampire Maman.  Make your own articulated Vincent Price.  Did anyone else use to watch his spooky movies when you were younger?   




Your Crochet. Little Christmas Socks Stocking Advent Calendar.   



 

Pepika on Etsy.  A little Mushroom doll.  LOVE this.  I adore red and white toadstools.  Not free.
 


DIY Forever.  Crochet Sleep Masks.  Cute!   Not sure I could wear a sleep mask myself.




How to Nest for Less.  How to get organized in your home.   


 


Cherished Bliss.  Wooden bowl candle holders.   


 


Curbly.  Colourful Pom Pom Wreath.   


 


With Hairstyles.  Space Buns.  I wish  . . .   




Gnome Nuggets by Rebeca Danger.  Another free PDF download.  These are cute!   



 
Gingerbread Boy.  Free pattern.    



Jenna Krupar on Ravelry.  Owl Puffs.  These are so adorable!  They would make a great scrap buster.  




Sprinkle Bakes. Strawberry Milk Whoopie Pies.  Cute!   


 
Clean and Scentsible.  Who can't use tips!   


 

Setting for Four. How to tint mason jars blue.   



 
How to Create a Memory Jar.  Spend with Pennies.   Oh internet, where were you when my children were growing up!  




Knit List.  A simple baby bib.  



Stringy Ding Ding.  Peas in a Pod.  So cute! 
  


 
Gabi's Paper Dolls.  A whole website devoted only to paper dolls.  I adore paper dolls!  There are Little Women ones and all sorts on this page.   





Look, its Frida Kahlo!  




Dear Chrissy.  Free Printables to help you get organized.   



 
Polka Dot Chair.  Reading Pillows.  




So Very Crafty. How to make a closet safe.   




 
Pixie Hill, Wee Walnut Tutorial.  Plus there is a video.   







Polka Dot Chair.  Round quilted pot holders.  Love these!  



 
Sweet Red Poppy. Top knot bow head wrap.   



 
Deb's Days.  Large hot pad tutorial, plus video.  




Tried and True.  Fabric Napkin Bread Warmer. 
  



Mary Martha Mama, DIY Infinity Scarf.   


 



And Other Adventures.  Hand embroidery Wild Flowers pattern.   




 

Share a Pattern. Twisted Strap Slippers.   

And those are my finds for this week. I hope there was something here to interest you!




Did you watch the Trooping of the Colours yesterday?  This is an annual thing that we always watched every year.  This year of course was/is extra special because of the Jubilee. I thought the Queen looked very elegant in her blue outfit.  She seemed very happy and I loved to see William and Kate's children.  We often forget that these are not just "Royals" but also a family.   Kate as usual was impeccable.  Apparently the Queen is resting for a few days.  I think yesterday was quite a bit for her to take in.  We also forget that she is 96 and not an Eveready bunny that can keep going and going and going.

I will leave you with a thought for the day to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Your only limit
is your mind.
~unknown•。★★ 。* 。  



 

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Crispy Herb Turkey Thighs, done in the air fryer. They were beautiful. Crisp skinned, well flavored, juicy meat.  A new love!  I also made my own Herbs de Province to season them with. 

Have a fabulous Friday.  Don't forget!  


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
  ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 

6 comments:

  1. You always find the neatest things to share. A lovely sunny day here. Enjoy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mushroom doll !! So many fun items! Delightful, V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!