Friday 24 May 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   
 
 
 
A box of little houses by Ceramicist Szilvia Vihriala on Instagram. I'm not sure why but they make me think of Cinq Terre, or an Irish village, or Lunenburg back home  . . .  all that colour makes me smile. 


 
This also makes me smile  . . .  such cute little bloom holders. I could not find a source.  
 
 
 
I found this here.  I don't know who created this either, but I love it.    
 
 
 
Little Monkey.  Classic Beach Bag.  
 
 
  
 
Mod Flowers.  Cute dolls.  So sweet.  
 
 
 
Uses for Cream of Tartar. 
 
 
  
 
The Perfect Stitch. Carry Along Barn and farm animals.  Free on the page or you can purchase an ad free pdf pattern.  


 
  
 
Red Heart.  Free pattern for these lovely placemats.  
 
 
  
 
Pretty Ideas.  Crochet Tiny Handbags tutorial.  
 
 
 
A Family Feast. Tomato Jam.  Looks very good. 
 

 
The Real Violet Pie.  Tiny snout bears.  Cute!  
 
 
The Home School Scientist. 100 things to study in your backyard.  
 
 
 
Look 4 Ward.  By Vera Torokova.  Miniature dolls that can fit in a walnut shell.  Amazing.


 
From Britain with Love.  How to knit a lamb.  Free pattern.  
 
 
 
Adventure in a Box.  Rocks painted like fairy doors.  
 
 
  
 
I have never been to Williams Sonoma, but it sounds nice. 
 
 
  
 
Buzz Feed. 42 ways to mak your house cleaner than its ever been. 
 
 
  
 
Kelly Acker.  So cute.  
 
 
 
 And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you saw something you liked too.

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Worrying is carrying tomorrow's
load with today's strength.
Carrying two days at once
It's moving into tomorrow
ahead of time. 
Sorrying does not empty 
tomorrow of its sorrow,
it empties today of its strength.
~Corrie Ten Boom  •。★★ 。* 。 
 

Perfect Scones with Clementine & Cinnamon Butter 
 
In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Perfect Scones with Clementine & Cinnamon Butter.


Have a wonderful Friday.  I hope you spend it doing something you love.  Don't forget! 
 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 



11 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, you found some lovely Friday favourites. Especially love that little knitted lamb. It looks almost real. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Elaine! I am in love with the lamb also. So cute. I am wanting to knit something for Grace, it could be this! Happy weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi, Marie! So good to catch up with... Friday's seem to be the day I get to do that! ;) It's been "one of those weeks" in some ways, so it's so great to see all the cheerful things here. Those little houses are so CUTE! Could probably make some with polymer clay! The quilty-bird stitchery is so sweet! Last summer I made a tomato chutney--it was amazing, must make a again this year. That tomato jam looks sooo good! How do make a doll so small, and her nutshell house... incredible! Love those rock fairy doors--too cute. Must go see about your scones and jam--YUM! Wishing you all a good weekend there, my sweet friend. LOVE YOU LOTS!! :))) ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duh see my response below Tracy, don't know how that happened!

      Delete
  3. Oh we all have weeks like that my sweet friend! I have them all the time! LOL sometimes more often than not! I, too, amazed at the talent of those tiny dolls in a nutshell. I am not sure my eyes would allow me to work on something so tiny! Sending you lots of love and hugs on this day and always, and to TJ and Luna also! ((((hugs)))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wee houses..I just did a hoop embroidery but a direct copy of something that caught my eye..so it will be a gift..not for showing:) They turn out sweet! Will invent my own next time..I make my daughters tomato jam which appears to be less jammy than this one but addictive and delicious!Super cute finds!Bon weekend Marie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a whole bunch of small embroidery hoops for making Christmas ornaments but haven't done anything with them yet. Oh, I bet your daughter's tomato jam is gorgeous! Happy weekend to you also! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Love these ideas - I'll have to re-read those cleaning tips- probably will bookmark them. Many thanks!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cleaning tips Mary. I don't think you can ever have too many! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Oh my, I must make these perfect scones; like soon. Yum!
    I loved your finds. I especially loved the miniaturize crocheted tiny-bags and the place-mats; so cute. I should read the book on a 100 things to study in the backyard. I need to spend more time in mine.
    I will have to look in to the house cleaner one. I am about to em park on a good cleaning of my home.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnn! If only we had more time eh? Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!