Friday 10 May 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   
 
 
 
Anne Wood.  This woman is a textile artist.  Botanical Experiments.  Love what she does.  
 
 
 
Yarns and Hooks.  Free pattern for a crochet packpack, and there's a video.  
 
 
 
I wonder if this really works  . . . 
 
 
  
 
Divine Debris on Ravelry.  Crochet Bracelet. Not free, but not expensive.  Or you can go to the blog and get it free. 
 
  
 
Jackigu. Free pattern for a colourful necklace, crochet.  
 
 
 
I could not find an actual source for whoever created this lovely altered clock.  I like it though! 
 
 
  
 
Curtain tie back?  Yea or Nay???

 
Paper Kings.  Butterfly Ceiling.  All I can say is wowsa! 
 
 
Spot Deco.  Rabbit ears door stop.  To buy. Wish I could.  I love quirky little things like this, although I would probably trip over it and hurt myself.  
 
 

 
This Old House.  How to build a storage Ottoman.   

 
 
I couldn't find a source  . . .  its just pretty  . . . 
 
 
  
 
Pom Pom Shawls on Ravelry. 
 
 
 
McCormick.  How to colour icing using food colouring.
 
 
  
 
 
Just because  . . . 


 
The House That Lars Built.  Daffodil Bouquet in a napkin. Cute!  
 
 
 
Just For Mami. Egg Carton chicks for egg cups.  Cute!  
 
 
 
Another just because  . . . 
  

  
 
Hungry Forever.  Lemon Thyme Shortbread. 
 
 
 
Adventures in Loom Knitting.  Infinity Scarf.  
 
 
 
Instructables. Make a basket out of plastic bags.  
 
 
 
A Beautiful Mess.  Five ways to make a rag rug.  
 
And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you saw something you liked!

A thought to carry with you  . . .

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Every adversity, every failure,
carries with it the seed of 
an equivalent or a greater Benefit.
~Napolean Hill  •。★★ 。* 。 
 
 

Creamy Chicken & Butter Biscuits 
 
In the kitchen today, Creamy Chicken & Butter Biscuits.  Its one thing to do with leftover chicken. yummy!  Small batch recipe.


Have a wonderful Friday.  I hope you spend it doing something you love.  Don't forget! 
 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 



 
 


4 comments:

  1. Cute cute finds as always!!Bon weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that curtain tie-back! How on earth do you suppose they were able to remove the bottom of that cup without shattering it. This gal votes "YAY."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They must have a special tool I would say! Like the idea, but don't like those curtains! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!