Friday 11 January 2019

My Friday Finds . . .


 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!    


Negative Space by Bonnie Senot

Savouries.  What is mindful stitching. A very interesting read.


Etsy. Dormouse Tea Cosy.  Less than £2 for a pdf download.  Cute! I love it. 


Out of the Thistle.  Clare the Hare.  And there's clothes.  



My 1929 Charmer.  Knitted hearts for Valentines Day. 


The House That Lars Built.  Five minute bookbinding, from a paper bag. Complete Tutorial. 


Seeds & Stitches.  Free printable Nature Bingo.  cute! 


Becki Adams.  How to restore old photo albums.  Free tutorial. 


Make Life Lovely.  How to make a paper tea cup.   



No source, just inspiration.  Making cupcake wrappers out of doilies. 


Lia Griffith.  Homemade all natural deoderant. 


No source  . . .  just a cute little bee butt. 


Grandma Ideas. The Dice Game. 


Sally's Baking Addiction.  Healthy Dark Chocolate Truffles. 


Crafti Staci.  Reversable Pie Carrier pattern.  Downloadable. Not free, but not expensive. Reversable. 


Smashed Peas and Carrots.  Reusable, washable dish covers.  Better than plastic, good for the environment. 



Fav Crafts.  Green friendly snack bags. 


Martha Stewart.  Oil cloth lunch bags.



Mama Papa Bubba.  Make ten.  A card game. 


The Jonesy Co.  Puff Stitch coasters, using cotton yarn.  Love this.




Ravelry.  Mes Cherie Jolies.  Free pattern download. Adult cardigan.  Love this.  



Deborah E Burger.  A new way of socking.  Crochet Turkish Socks. 

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope there was something of interest here for you.  

No more news about my mom today.  I am still processing, and I need to talk to my sister when we are both online at the same time to find out more about what is going on.  In the meantime thank you so very much for all of your prayers and thoughts.  They are very much appreciated. If anyone could put her name onto their Temple Prayer Roll for me, I would so appreciate.  Our temple is closed until the 22nd for cleaning.  Her name is Mary Villeneuve.  Thanks! 

A thought to carry with you . . .  

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
He is not waiting until
after you have overcome
your weaknesses and bad habits.
He loves you today with a
full understanding of your
struggles.
~Dieter F Uchtdorf •。★★ 。* 。

 Stewed Brisket & Potatoes 

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Stewed Brisket & Potatoes.  Simply delicious. 

Have a great Friday.  Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!











 






8 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, so very sad to hear about your mum. This is such an awful time for you all. I'm thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

    Lot's of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Kate. Life is very, very hard. I know you know this. Love and hugs. xoxo

      Delete
  2. So VERY sad and sorry about your Mom and all the distress... Makes the heart so heavy. Please know I'm praying for your Mom, and for you, my friend as you go along this journey with her. ((LOTS of LOVE & BIG HUGS)) P.S. LOVE all the eco-friendly ideas shared here today--brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweet friend. Love and hugs to you TJ, and Luna! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hope you have news soon..a ood talk with your sister re this awful time for you all.:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We spoke this morning thankfully. She feels that mom would be too upset by everyone arriving this side of things, worrying about getting the rooms ready etc. She feels we will be more helpful on the flip side. She goes in Tuesday morning for her blood work, etc, and then the operation will be at 1 pm. They expect to let her out in five days all being well and sent to a rehab facility in Lunenburg, which could be a bit dicey on the roads this time of year. Cindy is trying to see if they can't send her some place closer to home. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Prayers is all I can offer, Marie...and my heartfelt empathy during this time!! Enjoy all the nice projects you have shown here today...good for you to stay as busy as you can while all this difficulty is going on, no doubt!! Sending hugs too!!! Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!