Friday 10 August 2018

Thursday . . .


Yesterday we had a crafting day.  If you remember the beautiful wedding album Tatiana made for me earlier this year.  I had gotten some of the photos printed and bought some embellishments, washi tape, etc.


So yesterday we spent a whole morning putting it all together. Tatiana is so good at it.  That is her calligraphy there.  WOWSA!


Each page is more beautiful than the one before.  These are only a couple of them!  I am sure Amy and Josh will love them! 


Then in the afternoon we popped up to Gordales. (Garden/Gift shop).  Tatiana had a lovely boo around and picked up a few lovely bits.  I got a diary for next year.  I love the art of Hannah Dale, and this diary has a different design for every day of the year.  I fell in love with it.  I'll take better pictures of it at a later date.  Its amazing!! Happy Birthday to me.



Daddy is teaching Uno to his little protegy early.  She is no slouch.  Love. Love. Love.

Then last night we watched a film based on a true story. 




SUMMER IN FEBRUARY ~ Set in Cornwall in the early 20th century, Summer in February focuses on a group of Bohemian artists called the Lamorna Group, which include Alfred Munnings (Dominic Cooper), Laura Knight (Hattie Morahan) and Harold Knight (Shaun Dingwall). The group is at the centre of the real life love triangle between Alfred, his friend Gilbert Evans (Dan Stevens) and the woman they both loved, the artist Florence Carter-Wood (Emily Browning).  I loved it.  It had everything I like . . .  art, artists, romance, tragedy, great period costumes . . .  and atomosphere.


I would gladly watch it again.  

And that was Thursday. 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, what a lovely time you're having with Tatiana! I love the wedding album, its amazing!

    My daughter will be home for the weekend. It'll be the last time she's home till after the wedding so we'll have some running round to do!

    Lot's of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope you have a lovely weekend with your daughter Kate! What a special time for you both! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. How LOVELY is that album! And how sweet Jose teaching his daughter cards early--all the stuff she needs to know ;) haha.. Oh, we saw that film Summer in February a while ago--very good. I like Dan Stevens! :) Glad you're having such a fun week... and so special with having a wee baby around! :) Happy Days... :))) LOVE YOU ALL! ((LOVE & BUG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! Love you heaps and heaps also! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful wedding album. Truly a labor of lover. Hope you have a happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had crafting days in the past and they were my favorites.Simply sitting creating with like minded or not..always ZEN.
    Looks beautiful..your diary too..and that bébé!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique! Tatiana did all the work. She is so talented! I was in awe! Xoxo

      Delete
  5. What a lovely Thursday you had with your adorable Tatiana. The album looks beautiful. I like the format of your Diary. The cover is cute.
    Of course, more endearing photos of that new baby too. This was a very cute one.
    Sending loving thoughts and hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnn! Tatiana is so very talented. She is a book binder and did a beautiful job on this album! Love and hugs to you! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!