Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens . . . these are some of the things in life that I enjoy, and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too. Let's share!
This . . . the blue roof's, the little houses, the trees. I love it all.
The moon . . . it fascinates me.
Homemade soup. My mom made the best homemade soups. She was legendary.
A cozy chair by the fire . . . especially on chilly mornings like this. It is only 2*C/36*F this morning. We have had our first frost of the season.
Pearls . . .
This . . .
Apple season . . .
Geese . . . are they really silly?
Doughnuts . . . I'll have the powdered sugar one please.
A mug with a pretty shape . . .
An old Victorian . . .
Pretty book covers . . . I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but I sometimes do.
Stones and fossils. This makes me think of the universe . . .
Tweed . . .
Transferware . . .
Sea shells . . .
Yes please, all of it . . .
Windmills . . .
I love the colours of this cabinetry . . .
Street lanterns . . .
Golden retrievers . . .
Autumn . . . love this vignette . . .
And those are my favourite things for this week.
A thought to carry with you . . .
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

























Only 5 Celsius when I got up, but nearly 20 Celsius now. We were off for CT scan for hubby this morning, cysts found on kidney in last ultrasund led to this. Do hope you were able to get info on Eileens surgery today. Neighbour has a proch goose, 2 in fact, your geese photo mace me chuckle. She says they are popular, yet in all our travels around we have yet to see another one. Hope your day is a good one.
ReplyDeleteMy neighbor has a porch goose also. Very cute. My neighbor across the way also has one. Maybe it depends on where you live? I hope your hubbies scan worked out well. xoxo
Delete