Thursday, 3 September 2026

My Favorite Things . . .

 

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens . . . these are some of the things in life that I enjoy, and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too.  Let's share!


 

The beginning of the "ber" months. I love the "ber" months.


 

These  . . .  I think they are called Chinese Lanterns  . . .  not sure.


 


Copper kettles  . . . 


 

Tea strainers  . . . 


 

Pedestal sinks  . . . 


 


Blueberry pancakes  . . . 


 

Knitted frogs  . . . 


 

Summer squash  . . .  any kind  . . . 


 

Pumpkins  . . . 


 

Buttons  . . . 

 

Pizza  . . . 


 

Autumn baking with autumn fruit  . . . 


 

Vintage children's tea sets. I always wanted one   . . . 


 

Bees  . . .  where would we be without them  . . . 


 


Clothing from L L Bean  . . . 


 

Black cats  . . . .




I tasted some at Cindy's the other day. I am not a huge fan of Nutella, but I am a fan of this variety! It was very yummy!


 

This  . . . 


 

Gourds  . . . 


 

I like to think they're sisters  . . . 



Border collies  . . . this reminds me of my Jess  . . . she was a lovely dog.


 


Garden statues  . . . 


 

Outdoor lights  . . . 


 


Wood stoves  . . . 

 


Candlelight  . . . 


 

Paper crafts  . . . 


 

Lavender  . . . 

 

Pretty ceramics  . . .  pretty anything  . . . 

And those are my favorite things for this week. I hope you enjoyed my sharing them with you  . . . 

A thought to carry with you  . . .


☾ ° ° * 。  
• ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • •。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*You don't have to see the whole road,
just take the next step  . . . 


Simple Lemon & Herb Chicken


In The English Kitchen today  . . . Simple Lemon & Herb Chicken.  A sheet pan supper, delicious dinner for two, with juicy tender chicken, flavored with honey, lemon and thyme, crispy golden roasted potatoes, and tender asparagus. What's not to love?


I really hope you have a lovely Thursday. We have some impending inclement weather coming. Hopefully it is not as bad as they have said it will be, but . . . we will just take what we get and make our way through it.  Whatever you get up to today, don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═════════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ════════════  

And I do too!    

   

1 comment:

  1. Weather wasn't as bad as predicted for us yesterday, so hoping it is the same for you. So many lovely pretties to check out today. I do have some little children's teacups, have them filled with small white stones collected from the beaches in and around Victoria. Have a lovely Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!