Friday 21 February 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   
 

 


Broma Bakery. How to create the perfect indoor picnic for date night. 




Art of Norka on Instagram. I love this feed.  




101 Flowers.  9 Perennial Vegetation for early Spring Flowers. Love these.  




No source, but I love, LOVE this embroidery.   




Petra Roest.  She paints birds on walls, windowsills, etc.  




The Createry.  Flowers on Linen.
  




Domestic Goddess Wannabee.  Stir Fried Chicken with Crispy Shredded Ginger.  Looks really yummy.   





Acid Reflux Smoothie. No source, but sounds likea plan.  




Jen Hayes Creations. Crochet Gnome.  


   


I could not find the source, even with it written at the bottom of this photo.  But I swear by this stuff. 





Julie Blanner.  No churn Marshmallow Ice cream.  




No source, but how cute are these Egg Carton Animals!  



Shori Obata.  30 beautiful ways to fill a notebook.  

  


Collage World Travel Help.  Little collages on index cards. 
  



Again no source.  Paper and fabric gift tags.  Unique. 


   


Einin Summer. Snowy Owl Pillow.  Crochet. 




Fynes Designs.  DIY tutorial for floor pillows.  




More Like Grace. Sew Pretty Dish Towels.  




Quilting Digest.  Armchair Sewing Organiser.  





Carolyn's Homework Paper Mache Confetti Bowl.  




Country Living. 60 DIY ideas to decorate your home for Easter.  


And those are my finds for this week.  I hope that there is something of interest to you!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
A woman's heart
should be so close to God
that a man should have
to chase Him to find her.
~C S Lewis•。★★ 。* 。 




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Cabbage, Cheese & Mustard Gratin. Delicious! 

 
Have a great day today, no matter what you get up to.  Don't forget! 
 
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 


And I do too! 
 
 
 
 
  

 


 

 


12 comments:

  1. I must try the Marshmallow Ice Cream. I've made other flavours using the whipped cream and sweetened condensed milk as the base. I found the cutest little bowls for ice cream at the dollar store. They have little ice cream cones marching around the outside. I'm giving a set to two of my friends for Easter so wanted to also include a recipe for no-churn ice cream. This would be perfect. Those blue flowers are so pretty. They look almost like hollyhocks but I don't believe they are. The remedy for a sore throat is good to keep handy. I'm wondering how to cut the ginger into such thin sticks. I guess maybe by using a knife? Happy Friday, Marie. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh those bowls sound adorable Elaine. I rarely go out shopping now for much of anything. Maybe in March I will have a boo around the shops. Yes, I would use a knife to cut the ginger! Or maybe grate it on your box grater? It all depends on how small you want it I guess! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Marie, I found the recipe for the Marshmallow Ice Cream https://julieblanner.com/marshmallow-ice-cream-recipe/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie things:) I had loved those tags too:) The cabbage sounds like a plan!
    I love it steamed w/ white vinegar lol:)I just love cabbage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds good also Monique. Steamed with white vinegar. I must give that a try! Thanks! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Wow Marie.....I was going to comment on how cute the little gnomes were and the fun indoor picnic and the......! There was an overload of good things in this post so I thought it best not to comment on everything or it would make for a double overload.
    Great blog today - Thanks.
    Hugs from Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marsha! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Lovely ideas as usual!!
    Hugs, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marie~

    Wonderful post...loved it all! Marshmallow Ice Cream, who knew?! I can't wait to try that one! Gnomes are so cute and fun, I would love to crochet that cute little guy. And, I would love to make some cute dishtowels for my kitchen, I think I might even be able to handle that pattern. I have been thinking about my junk journal, so you gave me some great inspiration!

    Hope your Friday was wonderful, I hope your weather has dried up a little. We are still in a deep freeze, but I know that it will warm up soon. Love you tons! XOXO

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! What a busy couple of weeks you have had with missionary comings and goings! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!