Friday 30 November 2018

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!  
 

I couldn't find a source for this, but I am in love.  A Beehive Pedestal Cake Stand.  I wouldn't have anywhere to store it and it wouldn't be used very often, but isn't it lovely!  



While I'm at it, look at this cute butterdish from Anthropologie!  


  

Tales from a Happy House, Miniature Craft Room in a suitcase.  Cute! You need to click on the link to see all the details.  I love this! 


Embroidered Brooch of Van Gogh by Fischtashka on Etsy.  Magnificent.  Her work is amazing. 



Jennifer Rizzo. How to make a Santos Cage Doll.  


Coco Knits.  A neater way to slip as if to knit, slip as if to pearl.  


 Purple Poncho, Wasabi Pop Scarf. Free pattern.  




Nana's Crafty Home. Candy Kisses Triangular Scarf. Free pattern.   



House of Wood, DIY Gold Foil Prints.  


Bunny Mummy.  Crocheted Granny Square Hearts.   



Maria Bittner on Ravelry.  Sachets of Love.  Not free, but not expensive.  



No Knead Rosemary Bread.  Damn Delicious.  



Cathy Rose Studio.  Wall Flowers. Inspiraton only.  Expensive, lol, but tres unique. 


Silly Old Suitcase.  Its in Dutch but there are a lot of pictures to follow.   Crocheting with fabric.


Your Crochet.  Ear Warmers, free pattern. 



Just because  . . .  they look related. 

  

Sometimes Crafter.  Fabric Basket Tutorial. 


Craftsy.  Project Baskets.  Love these.  


Baked by Rachel.  Baked Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cheesecake.  YUM!   



 Knot Garden.  Floral Bunting.  This is so, so, so pretty. No instructions.  Just inspiration. Do click through to see it closer up. 

And those are my finds for this week!   I hope you saw something to inspire you!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
If God puts a Goliath in front of you
He must believe there is a David 
inside of you.    •。★★ 。* 。 


 Christmas Coleslaw 

Cooking in The English Kitchen today  . . .  Christmas Coleslaw.  Perfect for the holiday buffet table!

Have a great Friday.  Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!






6 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! As always, sooo good to catch up with you!! And your Friday posts are always the highlight of the week! :) Ooo... that Beehive Cake Stand is splendid, elegant and impressive--wow!! How clever is that little craft room scene in a mini suitcase! That Candy Kisses scarf is fun--love the colors. The crochted hearts are lovely, especially those sachets! That bread looks sooo delicious...mmm... That cheesecake looks dangerously good too! Thank goodness just looking at it doesn't add calories... haha! Oh, and your festive coleslaw makes for a nice side dish--YUM! Thanks for all the fun shared here, my friend... Wishing you all a lovely weekend ahead, and a BEAUTIFUL and BLESSED Advent!! :))) LOVE YOU's SOOO MUCH!! ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Tracy, if looking added calories, there would not be enough room for me in this house, LOL I Look a LOT! Love you my sweet friend and hope you and TJ are well and happy and enjoying all that this time of year has to offer you! xoxo

      Delete
  2. So many nice things to do. I only wish I had more time to fit it all in. Still working away in Santa's shop here trying to finish up wha I have started. Not sewing but painting. The Christmas coleslaw does look good! Hope you have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Pam! My days seem to be getting shorter and shorter and I am not getting a fraction of what I have planned done! Either I am getting slower at things or time is speeding up! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I think the Beehive Cake stand is adorable. They have cute beehive things at Deseret book.
    All the crocheted items were awesome. I like to dream that I could actually make some of them. I loved the photo of the two ladies crocheting or knitting. They do look relaxed and I love how they are dressed. Gone are the days of dressing up like that on a regular day. I loved the 50's.
    The Baskets look fun to have and I guess make. Of course, that won't happen for me.
    That chocolate Peppermint bark cheesecake is one to try for sure.
    Thanks for the finds to look at and sending happy thoughts and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I do a lot of dreaming as well LeAnn!! haha I don't know what happens to my days, but they seem to disappear like water through a sieve! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!