Friday 16 November 2018

My Friday Finds . . .


 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!  



Top Crochet Patterns.  Free pattern for Bunny Slippers.  Cute!



Oombaka Design.  8 crochet patterns for Angels.  Sweet!  Free.  



Angela Lace.  Tea cosy tutorial.  So pretty and love that it has those little pouches to hold tea bags. This would make a great gift for a tea-loving friend!  



Crafting News, how to make map roses.  


Re-creations Project.  Milk Jug Flower Lights.  A great way to re-purpose some of that plastic! 




Major Hoff takes a Wife.  Perfect for piping sturdy whipped cream.  


My Little Craftie Corner.  Prayer Journal.  Mostly inspiration, but you can get some great ideas.  


Kim Kohler Patterns for snowmen.  Not free.  But so cute.   



Handy Little Me. Crochet Acorn napkin holders.  You might have enough time to pop these out before Thanksgiving.  


Crab Apple Hill Studio.  Pattern for Victory Garden embroidery.  Not free, but not too expensive either.  


DIY Tutorials Collection.  An adorable Pin Cushion.  


I can't find a source for this but had to share it anyways, because it is just so cute! 


  


Purl Soho.  Classic Cowl. 


Ravelry.  Scrappy Hot Water Bottle Cover.  


Ravelry.  Love LOVE this pullover.   



Polka Dot Chair.  DIY Cover Tutorial for a Christmas Planner.   



Wonderful DIY Fun ways to fold your napkins for Christmas Dinner.   



Stitch in Progress, crochet Neckerchief.  



Stich and Unwind.  Cup cosies with little woodland creatures on them. Cute!  



As Easy as Apple Pie.  Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies.  Cute!  

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something you can use!

A thought to carry with you . . .  

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
What you tell yourself every day
will either lift you up, or tear you down.
~Unknown  •。★★ 。* 。 



Easy Crack Chicken Tacos 

In the kitchen today . . .  Easy Crack Chicken Tacos.  On the table in less than half an hour, and oh so scrumptious!


Have a great Friday.  Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!


8 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! Ooo... LOVE all the yarn and fiber goodness here today! I think I'd like to make every project you've shared here. Love the bunny slippers... and those sheep pincushions are adorable. And that pullover with the chevron/herringbone texture is gorgeous! I've been looking for a garment pattern using a DK weight yarn--this fits all my bills! Those teabag cookies are fabulous. They'd make a nice gift for a tea time lover. Your chicken tacos look delicious--wow--gotta try those! ;) It was sooo sweet to see that you had lovely Grace with you's yesterday...she is just too CUTE! Hope you all have a great weekend there... LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!! OXOXOX ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE always really enjoy spending time with her Tracy. And I expect as she gets older it will be even more so! Your niece must be getting quite old now. I think she is the same age as our Maryn, so 8? Love and hugs to you TJ and Luna! Love you heaps and heaps! xoxo

      Delete
  2. The tea bag cookies are easy and cute..I have made some..lol ..my husband..watched GBBO last night and Manon made checkerboard cookies..he said ..oh! I said.."You've had some"..LOL they forget all the years of baking;)The lambie..oh just about everything!
    I love that snowgirl doll to bits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she pretty. I keep telling myself. You can do that. Maybe I will. I don't think Todd can even remember what he had for breakfast at the end of the day let alone all the things I bake for him, lol. Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. I do use cup cozies and like the ones you featured. That is something I've yet to try. Maybe after the holidays are over, I should give them a go. Right now things are getting very busy and still trying to finish what I'm making for Christmas gifts. Hope you have a fantastic Friday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The busy season is truly upon us Pam! I don't know how it happens, but it sneaks up on me every year! xoxo

      Delete
  4. The chicken Taco recipe looks like a good one to try. I always love the crocheted items you find. I wish I could do them but I do enjoy looking at them .
    I could use a Christmas Planner. I love Christmas and all of it’s sweet meanings. Doing a Nativity with Grandchildren is the best. However, getting gifts is so complicated. I don’t give individual gifts any more because I have too many.
    I wish I had time to make things for them like crocheted hats and gloves.
    I enjoy looking through all your finds; thanks for sharing them.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I can only imagine how wonderful it is do to a Nativity with Grandchildren. That, in and of itself, is a great gift! Love and hugs to you and Roger and Sammie and the family! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!