Friday 29 December 2017

My Friday Finds

 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!

I love the colours in this Coffee Shop Wrap found on Two of Wands. It is free and it is knitted with cotton yarn. I love wraps.
  
Some really cute eye candy here by way of an adorable needlefelted bunny from Living Felt.  It is entitled "Rebirth" and is by Kathleen Dodge Dehaven.

A bit of inspiration from Corrie ten Boom.  Have you read The Hiding Place?  If not, it is a great read, very inspiring. 
  
Miss Abigail's Hope Chest.  A complete tutorial for this lovely dish cloth. 
Thread edged Tea Towels, from the same place.  Love this blog. It is a cornucopia of tutorials.  
Wonky Wonderful.  Dill Pickle Dip.  This looks fabulous!  
For  next year?  Kays Keepsakes.  A complete tutorial.  

A Mushroom Tea House Cozy sewing pattern Pdf $12.00 on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/listing/153628763/tea-cozy-pdf-pattern-a-mushroom-tea  The shop is closed for Christmas, but isn't this sweet!


Mom 4 Real.  50 homemade seasonings you can make yourself.  


Self Reliant School.  How to dehydrate garlic and make your own garlic powder.  Very handy!  


French Market Bag.  Free pattern from Two of Wands.  


Eye candy only.  An Irish Crochet Crown.  

  

How to read crochet symbols.  Chart Reading.  Total.  Love this.  I used to crochet all the time using crochet symbols. Tuesdayfortnight


Almond Cookies from The Girl Who Ate Everything.  


How to Start a Small Cleaning Business.  From The Busy Budgeter.  


The Frugal Girls.  Best Chicken Rub.  


Great ideas for finger tea sandwiches.  I love finger sandwiches.

  

From Text My Journal.  A way to get started. 


Simply Stepping.  Daily self Care.  


Brit + Co.  20 super smart ways to organise your kitchen.

  

Thrifty Fun.  Make your own Match Dispenser. 


Top tips from Frugality Magazine.  


Eye Candy from Lori Mitchell.  Wooden Duck Shop.   Cute as a button.


Food for thought  . . . 

  

The Tip Toe Fairy. DIY Laptop Bag. 


Sewn Up. Tablet Stand tutorial.  Brilliant!  

And those are my finds for this week! 


Not the most flattering angle of any of us, but a selfie from yesterday.  I think Sybil and Todd look great!  Peter does too, but remind me to not squash my face up like that next time!  It makes me look like I have thre double chins, LOL.  I promise you I do not!  Anyways we really enjoyed our visit together. It was great fun!  We feasted on the second tortiere I had made plus veg, and leftover Christmas goodies like Christmas pudding, mince pies, etc.  It was so much fun finally meeting Sybil in person.  I truly appreciated her coming all the way up here to meet us, and Peter driving her.  Thank you both so much!  Fun, fun day! Now I must make it down to Box! 

A thought to carry with you . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°
Believe you can, and
You're halfway there.
~Unknown  •。★★ 。* 。 



 

In the English Kitchen today  . . .  Teriyaki Pork Loin Steaks!  YUM!

Have a brilliant Friday.  I can't believe there are only 3 more sleeps until 2018!  Whew!

Don't forget along the way of your day!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 


 




7 comments:

  1. Looks like you LOVED your visit:) How fun..a Christmas Visit:) I bet you all enjoyed being together so much..lots of neat finds Marie and as always thanks for sharing them all..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing all of you together and finally putting a face to Peter was nice too as I used to read of him on Sybil's blog. Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun things to make. It boggles my mind. So glad to see pic of you with Sybil and Peter. Glad you had a nice visit. 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike; I had come across the Coffee Shop wrap but the kit that was being wold was out of stock. A quick trip to my local Michaels and there I found a Caron Cake yarn that matched the gauge and it was on sale. I am a quilter not a knitter but this appealed to me so and I jumped on the project. I am a third of the way along so should get it finished quickly. All the best in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did have a great visit Monique! You are welcome, I like to share! Xoxo

    Thanks Pam! It was so much fun! You’re welcome! Xo

    We did Lura! Would have even been better if you were Here! Xoxo

    I bet it is lovely Coleen! HappyNew Year to you Too! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love this post. You always find the cutiest and very unique items. I love the life history quesitons and the daily thoughts to consider.
    I liked the storage ideas. I really like the crocheted dish coths. I wanted to do some for Christmas this year; maybe next.
    Loved the crocheted Irish Crown; so cute.
    So happy you were able to meet and be with a dear friend; loved the photo of the 4 of you! I do love your smiling face.
    Sending warm thoughts and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is also one of my favourite posts to do LeAnn! I love finding new things and thinking about doing new things! Love to you and Roger! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!