Friday 27 September 2024

My Friday Finds . . .

 




A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!


 


Swaddle Pals. Susan B Anderson on Ravelry. These are so cute.





Eight by Six (Amanda Hurrell) on Instagram.  I can't tell you how many of these blankets I have made.  At least 10.  I love them.




Tiny Little Goose. GrayBearAkswokrat on Etsy. so cute.




Ravelry.  Cat Cushion pattern. by Sue Speechly.  I love it.



Crochet Fall Garland. The Caffeinated Snail.




Cat Needlebook Pattern. Etsy.  so cute! Three of my loves. Needlebooks. Cats. Embroidery.




Solid Scrap Granny Pillow.  Mallory Krall on Ravelry.  Great way to use up scraps!




Sew Your Own Sausage Dog.  BeaKindByBea




Pleasant School House. How to make a vintage pillow.



 


Purl Soho.  Ric Rac Napkins.







Fresh Dewdrops.  A pretty little runner made from scraps.






Farm Chicks.  Make your own dish towels from vintage table cloths.




Lacreative Mama How To Give Fabric a Vintage look.



Yo Yo's and scraps, buttons etc.  Just because. No source.





Happy Cats. Ann Wood.  Love Ann Wood.





Good Morning Big Fluffy.  Cute pin cushion.



Another Just Because. I couldn't find the source.  Cute.


And those are my finds for this week. I hope something caught your eye here. I just love pretty and cute.


A thought to carry with you . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
 *I hope I can be the Autumn leaf
who looked at the sky and lived.
And when it was time to leave,
gracefully it knew life was a gift.
~Dodinsky 
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •


Malt Loaf


There is nothing new in the kitchen today, so I am sharing my recipe for Simple British Malt Loaf. There probably isn't a cupboard in the U.K. that doesn't have one of these sitting in it to enjoy. Homemade is even better.  


I hope that you have a beautiful day.  Whatever you get up to I hope you stay safe and are happy. Be blessed.  Don't forget!


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

 

And I do too! 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!