Friday 12 January 2024

My Friday Finds . . .

 


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you! 




Always good to know  . . . 




Home Talk, tutorial on making a Valentine Pom Pom Wreath.  




Krokotak. No Sew Heart Pillow.  Simple.  




I love this. No pun intended.  From McAdams Family.  Complete Tutorial.




Kathy's Cottage.  Heart Banner Tutorial.  Sweet!  




Flamingo Toes. Felt and fabric hearts.  So pretty. 




Fish bowl key fob in felt.  A free pattern on Craftsy.  Cute! 




Now this is interesting.  From The Creek Line House




Crazy Coupon Lady. 17 dusting hacks.  Some are ideas I would never have thought of! 




How to unclog a sink!  I regularly put vinegar and baking soda down my sink drains to keep them smelling fresh.




Now, isn't this adorable!  From The Knotty Redhead. Unicorn Mane Headband. 




You Tube. Terry's top tips for watercolorists.  





Fibrelucious.  Leaf Brooch Tutorial.  Free.  




From Jenny of Elephantz.  Totally free tutorial.  This is so pretty. 




Adventures in PomPom Land. Bunny Tutorial from Sew Mama Sew.  




Jennifer Murphy, Pom Pom Bunny Tutorial.  This is sooooo cute!  Adorable.




Tortelina.  Bunny Ear Napkin folding.  A pictorial tutorial.   




Kirsten Holloway Designs.  The Primrose & Proper Super Scarf.  Love this.





Sandy Toes and Popsicles.  A free printable Candy Hearts Valentines Day Banner.  




No source. Just some pretty edging for some eye candy.  Love the fabric choices.  

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something you could use. 


A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.Reserve your memories,
keep them well, what you forget, 
you can never retell.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
~Louisa May Alcott ° * 。 • 
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • ° * 。 • ˚  





In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole. The small batch. A quick and easy casserole that is not only a great way to use up some leftovers, but is also delicious!


I can't get over this weird weather that we are having this January.  Its cool this morning and there is a light dusting of snow on the ground. Not sure when that fell.  This weekend there is a weather advisory in effect for Saturday, with rains and heavy winds and the temperature is supposed to go up quite a bit. Almost to the double digits. Its crazy with all of the swinging back and forth from cold to mild. Its no wonder so many people have colds and sniffles!

I hope you have a lovely day.  I hope it is filled with love, peace and happiness. Whatever you get up to, don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   


2 comments:

  1. Weather certainly unusual here too, storm warning for tonight and overnight, then rain tomorrow. Some sun right now before the storm. Off out this morning to do errands and stop at the library to stock up on books and puzzles for this crazy weather. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute... simple things that are so adorable. Weather here in Texas is CRAZY. 70 degrees yesterday...today freezing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!