Friday 2 August 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   
 
 

 
Cool Creativity. Yarn Buddy, free pattern from swecraftcorner.  
 


Amazing Knitting.  Free pattern for these ten minute booties. (It would probably take me a lot longer than 10 minutes!)   
 

 
 
A Wonderful Thought.  DIY Floral Wire Minni Ears.  Lovely!  
 
 
 

 
Cosy & Cheer!  Dish cloth sampler set.  These would make nice gifts!  

 
Crafty Morning.  This could come in handy.  
 
 
 
The Make Your Own Zone.  Love this idea!   I love Swifters.  Wish I could find one over here. 
 
 
 
Hooked on Patterns.  Not free but not expensive either. I think they're cute!  These would also make a great gift!  
 
 
 
Cool Creativities.  Hanging Teardrop Basket.  
 
 
 
 
Sheena Hirst on Ravelry.  Santa's around for Christmas Doily. Free Pattern.  
 
 
 
Lil Luna.  Birthday Cake Popcorn.  
 
 
 
Princess Pinky Girl.  How to paint a woodslice wreath.  
 
 
 
Weekend Craft. DIY mini embroidery hoop ornaments.  
 
 
  
 
Paper Trail Design.  Free printable monthly planner lists etc.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love this quote. Can you imagine a world where everyone practiced the art of being kind and helpful to others? 
 
 
 
 
Diary of a Quilter.  Complete tutorial.  
 
 
 
Scrappin in the City.  Some Birthday card inspiration. this is only one of many.  
 
 
  
 
A Subtle Revelry.  Pom Pom wrapping paper and bunting ties.  
 
 

 
Something turquoise.  Cake Bunting!  Love it!  
 
 
 
 
No source, but very cute.  Star picks.  You could use a paper punch and cut out anything you wanted from coloured paper. Butterflies, etc. 
 
  
 
The House that Lars Built.  DIY Gingerbread Gift houses. 
 
 
And those are my finds for this week.  I hope that something piqued your interest!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Smile,
it is the key that
fits the lock of
everyone's heart.
~Anthony J. D'Angelo  •。★★ 。* 。
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。 

One size fits all! 



Salami & Cheese Omelette 


In the kitchen today  . . . .  Salami & Cheese Omelettes.  Easy.



Have a fabulous Friday.  Don't forget!  


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 

4 comments:

  1. I guess it is time to start thinking about Christmas and of course gifts. So many of these crocheted items would make great gifts. I would love to choose one of them as a project. I will be thinking about it and perhaps I will. I could at least do the dishcloths; they look fun to do.
    I liked the 12 ways to get rid of mice. I worry about them coming in my home. We had them several years ago. We have a pest company that has helped keep them away.
    I loved the printable s, the Pop Corn cake looks yummy and the quilt too. Thanks for your efforts in finding fun stuff to look at and think about.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be upon us before we know about it LeAnn! Perish the thought. Every year I say I am going to be ready early and every year I am not! Love and blessings to you and Roger! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!