Friday 8 March 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   


Pink Piccadilly Pastries.  These I could do.  The decorating seems minimal. Vanilla Shortbread Bunnies. 


She Loves Biscotti. Honey Wheat Bread. No yeast. No kneading.  Looks fabulous.  


Trendenser.  Bunny folded napkins for Easter. No instructions, but looks simple enough. You could use coloured eggs for an even prettier result.  



Southern In Law.  Easter Bunny Pots. Cute!  Great table decoration!  



Red Ted Art. Unicorn Eggs. Also very cute.  Complete tutorial.



Red Ted Art.  Egg Carton Chicken Egg Cups.  Cute!   



Ella Claire Inspired.  Free printable for carrot treat boxes.  



Club Scrap.  Mini Matcbox Album Tutorial.  



Magical Daydream.  Matchbox Camera with prompts.  Complete tutorial.  I love matchbox crafts. 



How to detect a lie  . . . 


 

    Vintage Street Market.  Simple gift tags using scraps and stamps.  
 
 
 
Inspiration only.  Paper Art Illustration by Malin Koort on Instagram.  I love it!  Her work and paper people are brilliant! 
 
Lioness Lady.  Granny Slippers.  
 
 
Balls to the Walls.  Irish Bloom Bonnet.  Love this.  
 
 
Start Knitting.  Classic simple jacket by Pearl Soho.  
 
 
 
Love crochet.  Knit Look Half Moon Shawl. Not free but very affordable pattern.  
 
 
 
Hand embroidery stitches. No source. 
 
  
 
Crochet Kingdom. Free pattern for a crochet beach bag.  

 
 
Inspiration only. I could not find a source.  Christmas Shadow boxes made from old ornament boxes.  Cute! 
 
And those are my finds for this week!  I hope you saw something you might like as well!   

 

Look what I made yesterday.  A little Amish Doll.  She's not finished yet as I have some accessories I want to make for her, but I wanted to show you.  I think I will sell her. No face, but that's the Amish for you!  Should I rouge her cheeks?  Yes or no?

 
A thought to carry with you . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Everything is possible,
even the impossible.
~Mary Poppins •。★★ 。* 。 
 

Easy BBQ Chicken Tostadas  
 
In the kitchen today, BBQ Chicken Tostadas.  Simple. Quick.  Tasty!  Leftovers.

Have a wonderful Friday.  I hope you spend it doing something you love.  Don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 
 



11 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! Lots of fun here today.Oh, my... how super-cute are those bunnie cookies!! A no yeast, no knead bread-- sounds a bit like a soad bread... gotta try! Those Unicorn Eggs are fun! Love that knitted hat with the tassels. That half moon shawl is really interesting! LOVE, love, love your little Amish Doll!! What a beautiful little thing she is. I'd say no to the rouge, as that wouldn't be the Amish way. ;) I think she's lovely as is. Wishing you all a very good weekend there... LOVE TO YOU ALL!! ((LOVE & BIG HUGS)) P.S. those chicken tostads look sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! I am with you on the no to rouge. Amish don't do things like that and their dolls have no faces. Love to you, TJ and Luna. Hope your season of Lent is going well! ♥♥♥ xoxo

      Delete
  2. Super lots of fun!!But your doll takes the cake..her braid:) I have not touched my doll making things this year...Oh lala..Love her marie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique. I am going to make her a pie to carry. The Amish are great bakers. ;-) xoxo
      PS - the braid, wool roving.

      Delete
  3. I want to make every single thing you have shown us! I had a little stuffed cloth teddy bear that came with a potholder, and one year, I decided to sew a face for him. My son hangs it on our Christmas tree! So...put rouge and a face on your doll!😊 only if you want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay! I wish I had enough hours to do all the things I want to do. If I could I would do everything! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love all the ideas here!! Thanks!!
    ELizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love going through your Friday Finds, they are so fun. I especially lovethe knitting and crocheting ones. I keep hoping to get back into it someday again soon.
    My life seems like whirl wind all the time. I hope it can slow down at some point. Between my calling and the temple, I am on the go a lot. It’s like a full time job.
    Loving thoughts and hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine LeAnn! Just your calling is a full time job! Love and hugs to you! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!