Thursday 23 May 2024

My Favorite Things . . .

 


These are some of the things in life that I enjoy and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too.  Lets share! 


Note - clicking on the photo will take you to their source


 


A beautiful room well lit and filled with light and loads of beautiful windows.  I love light.




Bird houses. I would have a yard full of them if I could.  Love the heart entrance and twig roof on this one.




Flower crowns . . . 




Cherry Blossom  . . . how lovely  . . . 




The way they fold their paws  . . .  I just want to snuffle them  . . . 




Now isn't this cute  . . .  love the roof and that corner planter . . . 




Curtains on cupboards  . . . . 




Gingham Table Cloths . . . 




Vintage stoves  . . . . 




Sewing Baskets  . . . 




Pretty plates  . . . 




Pretty cups and saucers . . . 




A town filled with color   . . .  buildings, people, personalities, etc.  Vibrant.




Gingham curtains and kitchen windows  . . . miss having a kitchen window  . . . 




Cottage Bedrooms  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week. I hope that some of them are also yours!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.Let yourself be silently drawn
by the strange pull of what you
really love; it will not lead you astray.
~Rumi
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 





In The English Kitchen today  . . . Garlic & Herb Bagel Crisps Crispy and filled with flavor, easy to do in oven or air fryer. Perfect with dips, salads, spreads, soups.  A great way to use up a stale bagel or two.


I hope that you have a brilliant day!  The sun is shining here, the sky is a beautiful blue and it is already +16, so its going to be a lovely warm day. We are off to dad's today to clear out more closets, etc. Wish us luck! Whatever you get up to, be safe, be happy, be blessed. Don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

  

And I do too!
    

   


2 comments:

  1. I love those painted houses too, lots in Newfoundland. Best of luck clearing out at your Dad's. It is a lovely day here, off for a bit of shopping and then will enjoy the garden. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the closet clearing today goes well!! Not easy to do for others...hard to know what is valuable to them sometimes.
    Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!