Thursday 27 July 2023

My Favorite things . . .

 



Sharing today a few things that I really love to do, eat, experience, enjoy  . . .  maybe you will enjoy them too.


 


Pretty books  . . . .


 

Ruffles  . . .  this reminds me of how pretty my mother always looked when she and my dad would go out dancing and how her dress would rustle with all of the crinolines  . . . 


 

Daisies  . . . 


 

Polka dots and red shoes  . . . 


 



Hearts  . . . .


 

Jane Austin  . . . 


 

A red house  . . .  with white trim  . . . 


 

Bows and lace  . . . 


 

Whimsical birds  . . . 


 

Pretty mail  . . .  our post has finally been re-instated, so my cards will go out! Yay!


 

Cupcakes . . . 


 

Lace shorts . . . 


 

White buttons  . . .  how very pretty  . . . 


 

Vanilla ice cream . . .  its my favorite flavor . . . 


 

Coloured pencils  . . . 


 

Pretty blues  . . . 


 

Red balloons  . . . 


 

Red chairs  . . . 




Eileen and Nutmeg  . . . I know, cat on table, someone eating  . . .  its okay. Nobody was bothered.


So far Eileen and I are having a wonderful time. I picked her up yesterday. We went shopping for a few bits, came home and got her settled into her room.  I got her some lunch and we enjoyed each other's company until it was time to meet my father for supper.  We went out for supper and then came home. Showers for both of us and then we watched a movie together and both went to bed.  She  just got up and I will get her some breakfast now and then I will have to drive her to work.  Who knows what we will get up to after that!  Maybe take a drive! We shall see! Love my girl. 

 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.To invite a person into your house
is to take charge of his happiness
for as long as he is under your roof.
~A. Brillat-Savarin  •。★★ 。* 。





In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Cheesy Chili Dog Hot Dish . . . delicious!

I hope that you have a beautiful day! Whatever you get up to, be happy, stay safe, be blessed.  Don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   

8 comments:

  1. Ever notice how a large percentage of the yummy appearing recipes include tomato products and cheese? Ah the good ole days when we could have such (actually I still can have the tomatoes...but has to be fake cheese, which is not that great).
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true! I agree about the fake cheese! xoxo

      Delete
  2. The cats will be spoiled this week for sure. Enjoy your time with Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time:) Her resemblance to your dad is uncanny..Oli looks a bit like my dad did..the only one bearing a resemblance from my side of the family.Grandparent wise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, have fun, fun, fun!…know you will make lovely memories.
    Enjoy and take photos! Best, V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!