Thursday 20 July 2023

My Favorite Things . . .

 

Sharing today a few things that I really love to do, eat, experience, enjoy  . . .  maybe you will enjoy them too.




Hoosier cabinets.  What I wouldn't give to have one  . . . 




Pink Glass  . . . 




Old Tin Canisters  . . .  especially with florals or fruit on them.




Jadeite . . . lovely . . .




Painted glassware . . . 




Bookmarks . . . I especially love Susan Branch ones.




Aprons . . .  I left all mine in the UK.




Plaited hair  . . . 




Peter Pan Collars  . . . 




Pretty shoes  . . . my days of wearing pretty shoes are gone  . . . 




Cardigans  . . . 




Watering cans  . . . 




Bluebirds  . . . 




Family  . . . 




Blythe  . . .  wish I had more time to play  . . .  so many plans, not enough hours!




Buttons  . . . 




White  . . . 




Country bedrooms  . . . 


Ivy covered walls  . . . 



VW Beetles  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week!  Maybe some of them are yours too!


Battening down the hatches today for Doug's return. Can't wait. Also have to try to get an appointment at the clinic soon for my prescription renewals.  You can only phone on Thursdays to make appointments for the following week. When they are all gone they are all gone and you can only make appointments one week ahead!  Wish me luck!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.Every act of love is
a work of peace,
no matter how small.
~Mother Teresa•。★★ 。* 。




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  a repurposing of leftovers with a delicious Steak & Pasta Salad.

I probably won't be able to post again until Monday now!  I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend.  Be happy and blessed and don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   

4 comments:

  1. Your favourites are all my favourites, Marie. Have a lovely weekend with your family. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a really great time with Doug and family!! Will be thinking of you and the lovely time you will be having!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your family time. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green VW bug looks exactly like my first car, a '65 beetle. Loved it!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!