Friday 2 September 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 



A  few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!    





A free pattern for a Felt Christmas Ornament.  From Val Laird Designs





A hand sewn Chickadee Christmas Ornie from Squishy Cute Designs.  I love it!





This is so cute.  From Noia Land.  It's a Spanish blog but has a translator. 




These little ghost mini pumpkin cupcakes are so cute.  From Sweet and Savoury by Shinee




I have fallen in love with this wreath.  I really have.  I like the colours very much.  It looks very simple to make as well.  Found on Infarrently Created.




From One Creative Mommy, for the kids.  Easy Snowgies. 




How to hide an ugly boxspring mattress with fabric.  From  The Creek Line House




Be still my heart.   Slow Cooker Pumpkn Butter.   From Mom on a Timeout. It makes two pints. Perfect.




Now this will come in handy.  Crochet Hair Scrunchies.  From Stitch of Love




DIY No Sew Pumpkin Pillow.  From On Sutton Place.  Cute!  Templates Included. 




I love these cornucopias made using ice cream cones.  What a fab idea for a place setting for Thanksgiving.  From Tempt-tations.




How to fake calligraphy.  From Joelle Charming.




A really cute mini doll made using wire.   Complete pictorial tutorial.   Found on Fab Art DIY.



Homemade Mascarpone Cheese.  I haven't tried it, but I am going to.  Found on Baking Obsession.   Mascarpone is so expensive.   If this works it will be a lot cheaper!




Simple Felted Soap Tutorial.   These make lovely gifts.  From  The Nest




Prima. How to make a Union Jack cushion. 


And those are my Friday Finds for this week.  I hope that there was something of interest to you as well!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*But, I also say this  . . . 
that light is an invitation to happiness, 
and that happiness, 
when it is done right, is a kind of holiness,
palpable and redemptive.
~Mary Oliver•。★★ 。* 。





In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Granny's Deviled Chicken. Deliciously simple. (I know I say that all the time, but its true!)

I am off to Kentville this morning for my next set of tests. The Mammogram recall and ultrasound. I have my fingers crossed.  My visit with the Doctor went well yesterday. My blood sugar levels are great.  So is my cholesterol.  She never said anything about my liver. They did my blood pressure again and that was still a bit high, so they have prescribed a water tablet. Not obnoxiously high, but it needs to come down a bit.  We'll see how that water tablet goes. I already feel like I have to go to the loo all the time. 😖  Hopefully it won't chain me to the house. I go back in a month to see how it is going. If I am having to go overly much, then they will treat me for an over-active bladder.   

Yes, I have reached the age where I don't go anywhere unless I know that there is a loo readily available and I plan my day around pee breaks, lol.

Having said that have a wonderful day!  Don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 

6 comments:

  1. Have made lots of felt birds, all displayed on a fake tree in the house. Over active bladder, but the pills make me dizzy. Great products out there to help you when you are out. Good news about the blood work, today will be just as good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it is lovely! (the bird tree) I was told the pills might make me dizzy. I am hoping not overly so! Thanks for your good wishes Linda! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Sending positive vibes, Marie. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Friday finds…good weekend to you….Know what you mean about the loo. :-)
    xo,V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much V! Women of a certain age, eh? Probably men too! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!