Friday 27 July 2018

My Friday Finds . . .

  

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!   


Forever Summer Necklace.  Free pattern and Tutorial from OOmbawka Design. There is also a bracelet. Crochet. Free. 


Kristin Crochets.  A free pattern.  Colourful! 


 Free Tutorial on Craftsy for how to paint Daisies.  I love this. 


Mel's Kitchen Cafe. Homemade Pita Bread. Look at that lovely rise!  Have any of you made your own Pita Breads?  How did they turn out? 


From Fragrant Vanilla, German Chocolate Granola. This stuff looks really good!


In Color Order. Fabric Wrapped Wreath tutorial.  Love this.  


DIY Vintage Chic.   A lovel coffee table made out of recycled crates! 


See Kate Sew.  Seven ways to make a ruffle.  


Made Every Day. How to make your own bias tape. 


Modge Podge Rocks.  DIY cork and wallpaper magnets. Love these.  


Tauni Co, Chalkboard Serving Trays.  Love this idea.  Complete tutorial.


Make Mail Pretty.  Eye candy inspiration only. 

  

Again no source, but what a great idea.  Upcycled gift tags made using old atlas's.


Craft a Cure for Cancer. Basic Knitted Tea Cosies.  


Apple Jelly with Thyme.  Fuss Free Flavours.  


Felted Tote Bag from Country Living.  


Henny Penny Bun Warmer.  Free pattern from Drops Design.  Well, I guess it is more of a bread basket. Cute!! 



This Years Dozen.  Cute little Chicken Pot holders. 


Pretty Plates from Pier One.  Eye Candy. 

  

A Burst of Beautiful.  Free Vintage Inspired Botanical Prints.  Love these. 


Half Scratched.  Free Printable Lego Minifigure Gift Tags.


And those are my finds for this week. I hope you found something of interest here to make you want to create! 

A thought for today  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
A little progress each day
adds up to big results! •。★★ 。* 。 


 

In The English Kitchen today . . .  Spicy Fish Finger Sandwiches.  Delicious!

Have a fabulous Friday!  Don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too! 



8 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! So good, as always, to catch up with you! I feel late to the party this week though... lots on at the moment, and TJ has had time off, etc... you know how that is--haha! Sooo many goodies here today! The Granny Gingham blanket is fun... I'd like that in pastels! That pita bread looks sooo good! I've tried making pita bread before, but mine was a flop... Not sure why. But I didn't try again... LOL! That chocolate granola looks dangerously good! ;) How lovely is that apple-thyme jelly...mmm... Must try your Spicy Fish Finger Sandwiches--yum! Make Mail Pretty--that is sooo nice, great inspiration! I think I might have to try the Henny Penny Bun Warmer--very cute! We've been eating more bread rolls lately, and that would be an nice addition to our table. Thank you for all the fun ideas. :) Wishing you all a lovely weekend now! LOVE YOU BOTH SOOO MUCH!! :))) ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Tracy, its a busy time for everyone! Happy that you and TJ have had time off together. I hope you have a beautiful weekend. Love you both very much also. Love and ((((Hugs)))) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Aww.I used to make Chicken bun warmers..fabric..that covered a basket..wonder where that patter went they were cute..sold them at a craft fair.:)
    Lots of cute things..I have made pitas..these are things I find..in the long run..are just better being bought by me:)
    Same w/ Naans and hamburger buns..A bought Naan warmed in the oven w/ a spritz of water..so soft..so right..
    Have a great day Marie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do a lot of crafts and sell them at craft fairs also Monique, but cheap Chinese crap has made it impossible for a person to really make crafts and make any money from them anymore. People would rather buy junk than something handmade with care. I am with you about making my own buns/pitas/etc. If you can buy good storemade ones, why not! Have a great weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi Marie~

    I love your Friday Finds, they always inspire me...not that I get up and make things, but I love to look and dream.

    I love the idea if apple jelly infused with thyme...yum! And, one day I will try my hand at watercolor. It just looks so gorgeous and fun. You should do a tutorial!

    I don't think there is anything more lovely than beautifully frames botanical prints. I don't really think it would cost much to have them printed, and reuse old frames to hang them...that would be eye candy... ;0)

    I'm learning how to use gluten free flour, I wonder if I could make pitas with it. I will have to do some research. I did make two really nice loafs of zucchini bread with it, and it was delicious. It's just a huge learning curve for me. But, the upside - I feel so much better!

    Much love to you, sweet friend!!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to look and dream also Barb! I am thinking of printing out the Botanical prints! You certainly have a challenge in front of you! Gluten free is not easy. I haven’t found any bread yet that I like! But maybe you have better ingredients over there! Love and hugs to you also! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Fish Finger sandwiches; perfect! I also loved the German Chocolate Granola. The apple jelly caught my eye; because I love that. I think you can tell; I'm hungry.
    I am amazed at lal the talent out there to find fun things to do. I wish I was more crafty and had more time. I do love looking through your Friday finds and would love to tackle a few of the projects. I wonder if I could learn how to watercolor?? That sounded fun to do. Anyway, just know I love reading your Friday posts and enjoy all the things you find.
    Sending loving thoughts and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAter colouring is a lot of fun LeAnn! I am sure you could! LOve and hugs to you and Roger! Xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!