Friday 10 September 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you! 


My Froggy Princess, a home for squinkies.  Cute! Craft idea. 

  

Simple Joys of Home.  Ways to make your home cosy. 


The Stitchery. 30 Days of Hygge.  


Crochet and Create. Quick Doily.  



Hello My Name is Heather.  Betty Bou Bat Doll. 


All Sorts, printable wee sized bunting.  


Neutral Fall Wreath from Raising up Rubies.



Pattern Bee Embroidery Shop.  Free patterns for all sorts!  


Yarnspirations. Free pattern for tea and egg cosies.  


Pretty Ideas.  I love this really pretty scarf!  


Sweet Sweater Dress from Love Knitting.  Love this.  


Watercolours by Rachel. How to paint a Robin, watercolour tutorial.  


Surrey Hills by Maria Magnusson. Free Pattern.  


Dada's Place.  Colourful Crochet Cushion.  


Crafts Zen.  Simple Bookbinding.   
 

No source, but I am loving this idea for storing cake sprinkles and decorations.  
 
 


This is just the sweetest sewing kit.  There is a complete tutorial on Lots of Pink Here.  


 


I couldn't resist showing you this as I have fallen completely in love with it.  It is a sewing kit as well, except it's made of felt and is a little cottage.  Isn't it adorable?   Found on  The Sewing Directory.
 

These kitten mittens are totally adorable!  I love them.  Now all I have to do is learn how to knit them. lol   Tall order I know. The pattern is from Down Clover Lane. When I was a little girl I would have loved a pair of these.  


I thought you might like to see how the kittens are growing. They seem to get bigger with each day that passes. 
 
 

I took these photos yesterday with my iPad when I was talking to Eileen so they are not the best photos going.  Cinnamon is quite affectionate and likes to be close to me, but on her terms. She is not a cuddler.


Nutmeg on the other hand is all over me. He likes to be really close and can often be found pushing his face up my nostril or curling himself around my neck. I wonder how that will work when he is full grown!

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope that there was something of interest here for you!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
A little progress each day
adds up to big results•。★★ 。* 。 



 

In The English Kitchen today  . . . Quick and Easy Chicken Noodle Soup.  A delicious and simple soup for those days when you can't be asked to cook.

Have a fabulous Friday!  Don't forget!

 ═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!



8 comments:

  1. Kitties are getting bigger, they look very happy. Enjoy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of the kittens brighten my day. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Pam! That makes me happy! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Oh, those kittens, they are delightful, as is this creative post.
    Happy weekend to you and yours. xo, V

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!