Thursday 9 September 2021

My Favorite Things . . .

 

A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitty pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥    I'm pretty sure however, that these things mainly make my own heart sing.   


 

Fair Isle sweaters  . . . 


 

Pumpkins  . . . 

 
(source


Vintage Singer  . . . 

 

Silver Thimbles  . . . 

 


Fabric mushrooms by Anne Wood  . . . 

 


Fresh donuts  . . . 

 

Fresh sage  . . .  

 

Tweed  . . . . 

 

Peach cobbler  . . . 

 


Sunflowers  . . . 


Scottie Dogs . . . 

 


Those ears  . . . 

 


Pretty teacups  . . . 

 

Incense  . . . When I was about 16 my sister and I each got an incense burner and incense for Christmas one year.  Smelled so nice. 
 
 


The Union Jack  . . . it has such character  . . . 

 

 
Pretty door knobs  . . . 

 

 
This is true  . . . 

 


Belly scratches  . . . . 

 

Those were the days  . . . 

 

Pretty china tea plates  . . . 

 


Door knockers  . . . 

 

Crusty bread  . . . 

 


Hearts  . . . .  clay hearts  . . . 
 

  

Sleepy little villages  . . . 

 


Hand knit mittens. Mom always knit our mittens. I love hand knit mittens . . . 

And those were my favorite things for this week. Maybe some of them were yours also!

A thought to carry with you . . .

  
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛
˛
Never give up . . . 
Great things take time.
~unknown   •。★★ 。* 。 


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Afternoon Tea for One.  This was a deliciously brilliant distraction. And why not? I'm worth it.

Have a great Thursday!  Whatever you get up to, rain or shine, don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 


And I do too!  


7 comments:

  1. Yes, you certainly are worth it. Loved all your favourite things. Cute little Scottie dog. I love anything tweed and hand knit mittens are warmer because they are made with love. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ex MIL had a cute Scottie dog. We called him Fergie! I agree with you about the mittens! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Pumpkin season is just beginning and I have pumpkin spice coffee for the mornings and pumpkin spice scents in my house all the time.Enjoy the pumpkin season !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never had a pumpkin spice anything Pam. There wasn’t a pumpkin Spice in the U.K., so I have that so look forward to! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Delightful finds, love the doorknob and the kitties. Happy day to you. xo,V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Becky! It gets pretty cold here in the Winter, but I have lived in colder places! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!