Thursday 23 September 2021

My Favorite Things . . .

 

 

A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitter pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥    I'm pretty sure however, that these things mainly make my own heart sing.   

 


I love that crisp autumn air. You get lovely warm days, but there is an edge to them and little to no humidity. Humidity and I are not good friends. I love the Autumn! 


 

Cosmos. My sister has some that are over 8 feet tall. I have never seen such tall Cosmos! 


 

Autumn wreaths  . . .  I should make one sometime.

 

 
 

Japanese Lanterns  . . . 

 

Acorns  . . .  with their jaunty little caps  . . . 


 
(source

Clouds. I am a cloud watcher  . . .  love them . . . 

 


The ever changing colors of the landscape  . . .  

 


Froth  . . . 

 

Seasonal fairy lights  . . . 

 


Pretty pies  . . . 


 

Old Victorians  . . . 


 

Flannel shirts . . .  warm and comfy . . . 


 

Autumn apples  . . . 

 

Mullioned windows . . . 


 

Yes!!! 


 

Autumn donuts  . . .  


 

Scented candles  . . . 


 

An autumn journal  . . . 

 

Autumn displays  . . . 


 

Chestnuts  . . . 

And that is my very autumnal favorite things for the first one in autumn 2021!  I say bring it on!


On a positive note. My grandson is okay. He is back at school, masked. Thank goodness. 😌 I was so worried.

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛The leaves are changing . . . 
I feel poetry in the air.
~Laura Jaworski•。★★ 。* 。 

 

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Pot Roasted Pork with Cabbage & Carrots.  Delicious comfort food!

Have a wonderful Thursday. I need to take a meal to a family. My friend Myrna is still hanging in there. It is a long goodbye for her family, although I am sure they cherish every minute of it.  No matter what you get up to today, see it for the gift today is, and don't ever forget . . . 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 


And I do too!  



8 comments:

  1. The acorns are starting total from my oak tree. They never fail but to surprise me. Sometimes I feel like I'm under attack. Ping, ping on the metal roof of the sunroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet! Do you get a lot of squirrels gathering them? Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh, so many lovely Autumnal favorites! Blessings to you and your dear family.
    xo,V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks V! Blessings to you and yours also! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Good to hear grandson is okay,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your grandson is back in school. Lots of lovely favourites, Marie. So much to love about autumn. Hugs and love, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elaine! The Autumn is my favourite season! Love and hugs. Xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!