Thursday 16 September 2021

My Favorite Things . . .

 

 

A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitter pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥    I'm pretty sure however, that these things mainly make my own heart sing.  


 

  Queen Anne's Lace.  I wonder how it got its name?  This reminds me of a funny story. Picture the Manor, and the Mrs running around after the Mr hounding him to buy her this pillow which had supposedly been owned by Queen Anne. He finally said to her, "M******!  I don't care whose a$$ has been on that pillow, you're not having it!" 


 

Hot water bottles with knitted covers  . . . 


 


I'm just a girl who loves Octobers and its coming . . . Thanksgiving, Halloween, falling leaves  . . .  

 

 

Breakfast Oats  . . . 


 

Pretty florals  . . . 

 

Lace and jeans  . . . 

 

Bunting  . . . 

 

Light, light, light  . . . 

 
(source

Fresh herbs . . . 

 


What a cute little cabin  . . . 

 

Vintage stoves  . . . 

 


Secret spaces  . . . 


 

The smell of an orchard in the autumn  . . . 


 

Cotton nighties  . . .  if I didn't have to I would never get dressed . . . 


  

Fresh bread and rolls  . . . 


 

Plum jam  . . . 


 

Cast iron  . . . 


 

Simplicity  . . . 


 

Oh my  . . . makes me smile  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week. What are some of yours? 


A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛˛The trees are about to show us
just how beautiful it can be
to let things go
  . . .•。★★ 。* 。  
 


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Pumpkin, Orange & Cranberry Bread.  Deliciously simple. 

Have a wonderful day.  Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 


And I do too!  


2 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday !
    Oh, that recipe!!! xo, V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful favourite things this week, Marie. I adore that kitty. My, such big paws you have. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!