Tuesday 3 November 2020

The Simple Woman's Daybook . . .

  

 FOR TODAY, November 3, 2020

Outside my window...
Its cold and dark. Because yes, yet again I was awake at 4 am. A lot on my mind I guess.  I did fall asleep last night however, so that's good.

I am thinking ...
Hard to believe that this is my last ever Simple Woman's Daybook from the UK.  Next one will be on the flip side in Canada. What an incredible journey its been. Praying now that all goes well from here on in without any hiccups and that I don't catch the virus when I am travelling.

I am thankful for ...
All of your prayers and happy thoughts. Also I have found a wonderful home for Mitzie.  I know she will be well loved and cared for. Having to give her up is heartbreaking, but its a tiny bit easier knowing she will be as loved and cherished as she has been with us. And to another Canadian, with a son who will love her and play with her. This is a great blessing to me. You cannot imagine.  I really feel this has happened through Divine intervention. A real tender mercy.

In the kitchen ...
Nothing new but I am sharing my recipe for Croque Madame. 

 
Rich and incredibly indulgent.  Yes. 

On my "To Cook" list ... 

 
Half Baked Harvest. Simple Baked Italian Oregano Meatballs. 
 
Good to know ... 

Its all in the attitude . . . 

I am wanting to create ... 


The Patchwork Heart.  Granny Shawl Tutorial. 

 
Holly Pips.  LOVE the colours of this. 

Susie Marie Knits on IG.  Angry Cat. This is so cute! 
 
 
Modflowers.  Christmas Pudding. Also cute.

 
House Wren Studio.  Love this. 
 
I am reading ... 

 

Praying Women, by Sheila Walsh 

Sheila Walsh shares practical advice directly from God’s word, showing us how to: 
  • know what to say when you pray 
  • understand how to use prayer as a weapon when you are in the midst of a struggle 
  • pray as joy-filled warriors, not anxious worriers 
  • let go of the past and stand on God’s promises for you now 

Sometimes when your mind is all abuzz, you just need a little bit of something extra to help you focus.  

Dreaming about ... 

(source)  

Wooly sweaters  . . . 

(source

Cosy quilts . . . 

 
Apple Brown Betty  . . . 


Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese  . . .  

(source

Pumpkin Spice Candles  . . . 

Something to watch ... 

 
Bridget Jones Diary  . . . 

Makes me smile ... 
 
(source
 
Corners of my kingdom ... 

 (source

"Everyone can identify with a fragrant garden, 
with beauty of sunset, with the quiet of nature, 
with a warm and cozy cottage."
~Thomas Kinkaid

Rose cottage, Honington, Stratford-on-Avon-Warwickshire. 

 A thought to carry with you ... 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.
"You are beautiful because
you let yourself feel,
and that is a brave thing indeed.
~shinji moon •。★★ 。* 。 
 

And that's my daybook for this week  . . .  
  

⋱ ⋮ ⋰
⋯ ◯ ⋯ Take time to enjoy the small *´¯`.¸¸.☆

  ⋰ ⋮ ⋱ blessings in life.*´¯`.¸¸.☆   
 

  



✿¸.•*¨`*•..✿✿¸.•*¨`*•..✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.• ╬♥═╬╬═♥=╬╬═♥╬╬═♥╬╬═♥=╬╬♥═╬♥╬╬═♥╬╬═♥=╬╬♥
░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░ 
 

 
  

Have a beautiful day and don't forget!  


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
 


And I do too!  
     


14 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing from you when you reach your destination!! Prayers for that journey and that you stay well!! SO VERY GLAD you found a good home for Mitzie and can leave her with less pain than if you had not found this!!
    HUGS, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a great and tender mercy from the Lord Elizabeth! I truly was. Thank YOU. xoxo

      Delete
    2. I am so very happy for thigs falling in place Marie. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. Hugs and prayers

      Delete
  2. So glad you found a home for Mitzie, I know that was a huge worry for you. Now you take good care of yourself and be safe, we will want to be hearing about you safe and sound. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful new home for Mitzie, safe journey, thoughts with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I know you'll rest easy now that Mitzie has a new loving home. It's getting very existing now with time so close..Have a sade and happy trip !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy Mitzie has found a good home where she has her own boy to play with and where you know she will be loved. I like the Canadian connection, too. Next stop, Canada! God speed. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Marie~

    We are praying that your journey will be safe, and that you will stay well while you travel. Also, that you will find the peace that you need in your life right now. I am so happy that you found a good home for Mitzie, what a huge blessing for you! Stay strong, sweet friend! XOXO

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this daybook, delightful !
    Great news about sweet Mitzie, so thankful things are falling into place.
    Wishing you peace and grace as you move forward. V

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I’m more heartbroken about your leaving Mitzie, a true and faithful companion, than I am about anything else.( we’re Spaniel people) . I hope everything is going to plan and you’re moving forward as you planned.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love you,Marie and so,so glad that you received the great gift of a home for your beloved Mitzie.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holding you in my thoughts and prayers dear Marie.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!