Friday 13 November 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

  

 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!    

 

 
Lamb Shoes by Pamela Lynn on Ravelry. Here's where I wish I had some yarn and needles!  So cute!  And I have a fresh new grandson they would be sweet on. 
  

 
Not sure if this is true or not, but it sounds good.  I haven't worn any makeup now since March. Not even mascara. When half your face is covered and you aren't going anywhere anyways, why bother! 
 
 

Oombaka Design.  8 crochet patterns for Angels.  Sweet!  Free.   
 
 
 
Angela Lace.  Tea cosy tutorial.  So pretty and love that it has those little pouches to hold tea bags. This would make a great gift for a tea-loving friend!   
 
 
 
My Little Craftie Corner.  Prayer Journal.  Mostly inspiration, but you can get some great ideas.  
 
 
 
 

Kim Kohler Patterns for snowmen.  Not free.  But so cute.   
 
 
 
Handy Little Me. Crochet Acorn napkin holders.  You might have enough time to pop these out before Thanksgiving.   
 
 
 
Crab Apple Hill Studio.  Pattern for Victory Garden embroidery.  Not free, but not too expensive either.   
 
 
 
DIY Tutorials Collection.  An adorable Pin Cushion.   
 
  
 
Ravelry.  Scrappy Hot Water Bottle Cover.  
 
 
 

Ravelry.  Love LOVE this pullover.    
 
 
 
How Does She.  Homemade Therapeutic Corn packs.  
 
 
 
Happiest Camper.  Easy to make jar opener aid.  I love these things. I couldn't open jars without them!   
 
 
 
Mother Know's Best. Eye Candy only.  I love this tea towel.  
 
 
 
Lipsie the Pocket Girl.  Downloadable PDF.  Cute!   

 
 
Ravelry. Geometric Pillow Pattern by Sandi Rosner.   
 
 
 
Needlework Gossip.  Free Pattern.    
 
 
 
Thistle Bear.  Crochet Pillow Cover.  Free Pattern. 
 
 
 
Saved by Love Creations.  Knitted hat with a garter stitch brim. Free pattern.   
 
 
 

Flax & Twine.  Tassel and Garter Stitch colour block scarf.  Free.   
 
 
 
Stacking Stars. Frankie Brown on Ravelry.   
 
 
 
The Educators Spin on  it.  100 Christmas Books every child should read.  I adore children's books!   
 
 

Martha Stewart. Wouldn't these make a great Christmas gift for a cook!    
 
And those are my finds for this week. I hope there was something to pique your interest also! 

A thought to carry with you  . . .  

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
There is much more good
in the world than only that
which we can see with our eyes.
~Unknown  •。★★ 。* 。  
 
 

In The English Kitchen today, another quarantine special . . .  Chicken Pot Pie Stir Fry.  Simple, but quite delicious!  

I hope you have a beautiful day.  Not a lot going on here.  Yesterday I managed to get an hour of work in for Home Chef World, so that was good.  Every little helps. I did a facetime with my dad last night and my brother called and I spoke to him for an hour or so.  I was mostly falling asleep because I was so tired. I kept having to apologise for yawning.  I did get a good nights sleep however, so that was good!  

Don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 
 









19 comments:

  1. I get up and mascara gets on lol..and you can buy serums already made for lashes and they work:) You revert back when you stop..natural cycle..My daughter started..she's my cosmetics diva..lol one not one yes..I am in the middle..;)Good nights sleep is gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get some of those serums. My eye lashes are disappearing! I don't have a daughter who does cosmetics. I wish I did! It would be fun! A good nights sleep makes all the difference in the world. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love all your Friday Finds, Marie. The lamb slippers and the blue knitted hat especially. I wonder if the flower on the hat is knitted or crocheted? I just realized there is an hour's time difference between us. Glad you slept well. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Elaine! From the edge the flower on the hat looks knitted. Do you knit? Yes, just an hour time difference now instead of five! Yay! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
    2. Oh, yes, I do knit. Just looked at the pattern and the flower is crocheted. I never learned to crochet. Our weather has turned colder. Looks like snow. Stay cozy. Hugs and love, Elaine

      Delete
    3. I could crochet you the flower! ♥️

      Delete
  3. Your pictures of the embroidered tea towels caught my eye today. A little embellishment makes them seem so cheerful. I need to do more of that. Hope you enjoy a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, You are right! A little bit of pretty helps most things look good! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I've given up lipstick, and replaced it with mascara. I figure if my eyes are all that someone can see, I want them to look as good as possible. :) Of course, I've been on stay-at-home vacation all week, so have worn no makeup whatsoever. Your finds are all good ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You see that a lot with Islamic girls in the UK. Very beautifully made up eyes. The eyes are the window to the soul after all! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Nice feel good finds today Marie, spotted a few of my childhood favourite Christmas books. Luv the little lambie slippers... wouldn't the world be a gentler place if everyone wore lambie slippers? And Lipsie the pocket girl, don't we all know a few we wish had that handy feature on their face : P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice feel good finds today Marie, spotted a few of my childhood favourite Christmas books. Luv the little lambie slippers... might the world be a gentler place if everyone wore lambie slippers? And Lipsie the pocket girl, don't we all know a few we wish had that handy feature on their face : P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, you are right about that Jen! I have discovered a few that could use that feature over these past weeks! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Yea I quit makeup a couple years ago...and as we age, with wrinkles etc...sometimes I think it is better. Well, for sure, most of the face is covered so what matters eh? Lots of cute ideas here!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth. I wish I had thicker lashes that’s all! ❤️

      Delete
    2. Same here Marie!! The only place hair wants to grow these days is on my face!! ARGH!!

      Delete
    3. UGH, know all about that. I probably have a nicer beard now than my dad! lol

      Delete
  8. I love that you are having contact with your Dad and brother; that's the best.
    I enjoyed looking at all your finds. I always enjoy the crocheted and knitted items. The star tree was adorable. I liked the sweater and the cute tea towels. I wish there were more embroidering being done. I love it all. It's time for scarfs and hats for sure. Sending love and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnn! I always love to see your comments! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!