Friday 9 August 2024

My Friday Finds . . .

 



A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!




I could not find a source for this, but how sweet is it!




Your Crochet   Now this blanket would never get tedious or boring. How very interesting. Free pattern. 




This is in Russian, but how pretty is that. I think that Eastern Europeans and people from that part of the world are very skilled when it comes to needlework.




Made by Gootie.  Crochet Bunting. I love bunting.






Knot Garden.  Flower garland. So pretty. 




Daily Doll Shop.  Mini Rabbit with clothes, etc. So cute.




Love this. Its so true. 



Again, no source, but would love the pattern for these. I think they are by Marina Demse



 


Adorable but again, no source. 




No source for this either. I wish people would pin with their sources intact. I think this is gorgeous and I love bees.




Home and Garden.  Toadstool terrariums.




The Home of Ash. So pretty.






Doll's House Vintage. So sweet.  




This.  I try to always honor my ancestors.




Inspiration from the Word of God  . . .  always.





Flamingo Toes.  21 cute and quick crochet patterns/projects.


Those are my finds for this week. I hope that something here interested you.  Lots of cuteness at any rate!






We are supposed to get rain for most of the day today. It is light at the moment, but it supposed to get heavier as the day goes on. The remnants of that Debbie storm.  My days of dancing in the rain are long since spent.  I do love the smell of wet pavement however. I always have done. Funny that.

My food blog is still working which is good. I am so relieved about that. I am not sure if I will ever regain the momentum I had before it all crashed, but I am remaining hopeful.  So far its not near as financially productive as it was, but hope spring eternal that it will come back to what it was.

I am hoping to do a new video today. Wish me luck on that one. I think with each one I get a little bit better. Fingers crossed!

And with that I will leave you with a thought for the day.  

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
 *Why not? is a slogan
for an interesting life!
~Mason Cooley  •。★★ 。* 。
•。★★ 。* 。 


Air Fryer Crispy Roasted Potatoes



In The English Kitchen today . . .  Air Fryer Crispy Roasted Onion Potatoes.  Such a simple thing and on the table in about 17 minutes or less.  Crisp skinned and oh so delicious! 


I hope you have a wonderful Friday!  May it be filled with the people and things that you love.  Above all stay safe, be happy, and don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

 

And I do too! 
 

8 comments:

  1. I always has a printed copy of that poem in the front of my daybook when teaching. I did oven potatoes last night, still don't have an air fryer so do them in the oven. Rain started over night and will continue most of the day from the after effects of Debby, now a tropical storm. Look forward to the new video, it will probably take time to regain the lost revenue from your EK site. Enjoy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know you had been a teacher Linda. I would have loved to be a teacher. Such a wonderful job and a great opportunity to inspire young lives. I still remember some of the teachers I had with great fondness! Thank you! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Marie the cushion is called Chelsey Flower show..I saw Just Pootling post hers..
    https://www.lovecrafts.com/en-us/p/chelsea-flower-show-cushion-cover
    Good luck with the video.PS if ever you want to try finding a source..right click and choose find source..it works a lot! Not always.
    The little felt ornaments she posts on IG and I believe at one point she offered patterns..I just searched my saved cant find right now..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that Monique! I had no idea! I will try that from now on. Very helpful! Those ornaments are so adorable, but she seems to have shut up shop for the time being. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi Marie! I look forward to your new video. Happy day, V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun things here...also so glad the food blog is up again!! Yummy potatoes...very best of veggies...how can anyone ruin them?
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always say they are the perfect vegetable! I have never met a potato I did not love! Thanks Elizabeth! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!