Thursday 8 August 2024

My Favorite Things . . .

 



These are some of the things in life that I enjoy and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too.  Lets share! 


 

Fresh baguettes  . . .  oh so yummy.  The best to be had are in France. No surprise there.


 

Roses  . . .  I love roses.


 

Drying racks and Aga stoves  . . . 


 

A long hot soak  . . . 


 

Red hair  . . .  its just so beautiful  . . . 


 

Large farmhouse kitchens  . . . 


 

White sheets  . . . 


 


Fresh Blueberries  . . .  especially wild ones  . . . 


 
 
Country roads and country folk . . .  simplicity  . . . 


 


Butterflies  . . .


 

This  . . .  "all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator." ~Alma 30:44


 

Pressed flowers . . . .  


 

Pretty book covers  . . . 


 

Blue and white . . . . 


 

Red and white  . . . 


 

Pretty cups . . . 


 

So pretty  . . . . 


 

Old rolling pins  . . . 


 

Butter molds  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week. What are some of yours?


A thought to carry with you . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°Live without pretending.
Love without depending.
Listen without defending.
Speak without offending. 


One Pan Egg Toast Omelet


In The English Kitchen today, a One Pan Egg Toast Omelet. Three simple ingredients, one skillet and ten minutes of time. Delicious with a splash of hot sauce. There was a comment left saying it looked greasy, but it isn't greasy in the least. That is hot sauce on the plate, not oil or grease.  This was quite simply really tasty!

My eye gradually got better as the day went on yesterday. My eye doctor wasn't open yesterday, now today the eye is back to normal, so whatever it was seems temporary. I do have an eye appointment on the 21st, so will leave it until then I think.  I don't have anyone who could go with me at the moment, and they always want someone to drive you because of the drops they put in.

I am planning on doing another video tomorrow. I just haven't 100% decided what it will be on yet. The wheels are still turning!

I hope you have a beautiful day.  Whatever you get up to stay safe, and don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  


And I do too!    

   

4 comments:

  1. Lindahttps://www.craftygardener.a8 August 2024 at 13:02

    Good to hear you eye is back to normal, probably from worry and stress over the EK site. Jot down how it felt and when so that you have a record for when you do get to the eye doctor. Another humidity free day here. Off for groceries today. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I will do that for sure! I hope you have a great day! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Glad your eye feels better. If you do a video… can you provide a link… or a name of the u-tube channel. I cannot find it as I haven’t the “ name”. I did type in the EK as well ATWAHTEA. Good luck and I look to watch and learn…. And come away with a new something to make my husband. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its called Marie Cooks Up A New Life. @MarieAliceJoan There were already too many English Kitchens on YouTube so I wanted to be more original! Thanks Cindy! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!