Thursday 29 August 2024

My Favorite Things . . .

 



These are some of the things in life that I enjoy and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too.  Lets share! 



 

Buttons. I love buttons. One of my favorite things to do when I was a child was to play in my mother's button box.


 

Small stones, rocks, etc.  These are particularly pretty. My friend Jacquie gave me some stones from Israel a few weeks back.


 

Honey. It is a rare treat for me.  I don't eat it very often because it sends my blood sugars through the roof.  But I do love it  . . . 


 

Fairy circles  . . . . so mysterious and full of wonder  . . . 


 

Perfume bottles  . . . 


 

Flower jewelry  . . .  so pretty  . . . 


 

Violets  . . . .  so pretty  . . . 


 

What a cute breakfast set  . . .  love the egg cup. I love egg cups.


 

Mrs Tiggy-winkle  . . . 



 


There is nothing about this that doesn't make my heart go pitty pat.  Polka dots.  Stripes. Flowers. Pink . . . 


 


Hearts and roses  . . .  pastels  . . . 


 

Pretty plates  . . . 


 


Gold lockets  . . . 


 

Embroidered linens  . . . 


 

Cameos  . . . 


 

Lighthouses  . . . 


 

Owls  . . .  creepy and yet beautiful at the same time  . . . 


 

Ribbon flats  . . . 


 

Birds and pom poms  . . . 


 

Dandelions  . . .  embroidery  . . .  pillows  . . . 

And those are my favorite things for this week. I hope some of them were yours as well!



A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°Your direction is more
important than your speed.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •


Easy Prime Rib for two



In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Easy Prime Rib for Two.  Delicious. I had to clean out my freezer and needed to use this up.  It was a rare treat! Prime Rib is another one of my favorite things  . . . 


I will probably not be posting tomorrow morning as Eileen will be here and I will be spending the time with her. I will catch you back here on Saturday morning. In the meantime I hope that you have a couple of really lovely days!  Whatever you get up to stay safe, be blessed, and don't forget!


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  


And I do too!    

   



5 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely favourites. Your prime rib looks delicious. Have fun with Eileen. See you Saturday. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like hat bird cushion. Have a lovely time with Eileen. See you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful favorites…mine too! You’ll have a fun few days with your daughter, how lovely. Enjoy every minute…take care…xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are kind to take the time to share your finds:) have fun with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you and Eileen have a super lovely time!!
    Hugs, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!