Thursday 10 November 2022

Just a head's up!

 

 

Just a quick little post this morning. I probably won't be posting at all over the next few days. I have a lot to do. I am really excited to be able to spend this time with our Doug and his family. Today I am picking my sister up at 9 or 9:30 and we are going to come back here and sort out the back room, and then we had to take my father's cat to the Vet.  She has something wrong with her eyes. They are developing pigment spots in them.  Then I need to get some groceries for Doug's visit, do a few posts for TEK for the weekend, and batten down the hatches.  It's all good!  I didn't want anyone to worry about me. I will be back on the flip side with hopefully some nice photos and stories about a wonderful weekend spent with family. In the meantime, do stay safe. Be happy. Be content. Have a great weekend, and don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!       

 


PS - 

 
When even your cake smiles
at you.
😊



4 comments:

  1. Have a nice time with family
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy and exciting times for you. It is so understandable you will be spending time getting ready for your family. Enjoy every moment, don't forget to take some photos and best of all create lots of wonderful lasting memories. Looking forward to hearing all about your lovely visit. No need to say enjoy, as I know that you will.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!