Friday 4 November 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 



A few of the things I find each week that inspire me to want to do better, to create, to become better, to read more, to watch, to just DO something! Things that delight, inspire, and bring me joy.  Maybe they will do the same thing for you! 





Viking Slippers pattern by Stella Ackroyd on Ravelry. I really like these.  I love the colors of the yarn. Not free, but not expensive either.





From Planet June.  A free pattern for a crochet mini wreath Christmas tree ornament.




I love, LOVE everything about this knit ribbed cardigan.  From Red Heart UK.  I love the 3/4 length sleeves, the assymetrical front, the big buttons.   Its a winner all round!   Free pattern.  Love the collar also.




How to make a Mason Jar Lid Snow Globe for Christmas using a clear plastic ornament. ADORABLE! Easy for everybody to do! DIY Christmas gift in a jar idea. From Smart School House




PomPom Christmas Ornament from Etsy.  But how hard could it be.  I love the brightness of it.




Basic Ear Warmers.  A free crochet pattern.  From Cream of the Crop Crochet.




Woodland Animals printable Cootie Catcher things.   Love these.  Used to play this all the time when I was a child, but mine were not so cute.  From Etsy.  Not free, but not expensive either.




From Ravelry.  Peeking Penguin Boot topper cuffs.  So cute! 




 I love LOVE this beautiful star square.  Again from Ravelry.  I like squares.  Easy and portable.




Peppermint Advent Calendar.  From Jenny Allsorts.  So colourful.




Danish Butter Cookies.  From Wallflower Kitchen. 




Vintage Wallpaper and Cork Magnets.  From Mod Podge Rocks.  




 Little Zippered Bow Pouch.  Easy to make.  From I Heart Naptime.





Friendship Bracelets  from Swell Mayde.  Love them! 




Pom Pom Fairy Garland.  So cute.  From Fun Crafts Kids.




DIY  A nightgown made from four squares of fabric.  I think I would choose some prettier ones.  But the concept is a great one.  Found on Do It Yourself Divas.




An easy Sleep Mask tutorial.   From The Wonder Forest.   These would make great gifts and stocking stuffers.   Especially for someone who travels a lot.




Grey Luster Girl.  A simple believe . . .  Simple enough a child could do it.


I love this infinity scarf.  It looks quite simple.   From One Dog Woof.   Instructions here.



Open Ridge Crochet Wash Cloths.  I love these types of cloths.   Here is a link to the pattern on Postcard From Waterloo.


And those are my finds for this week. I hope there was something of interest here for you! I think I am going out with my sister today. I am not sure, we actually didn't talk yesterday! My day got away from me and I guess hers did too!

A thought to carry with you . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *Go easy on yourself.
Whatever you do today,
let it be enough.
~unknown•。★★ 。* 。




In The English Kitchen today, Creamy Tomato Soup. I enjoyed this as an easy supper yesterday, along with a toasty grilled cheese. Pure comfort food.

I hope you have a great day!  Be happy! Be blessed!  Don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!       

9 comments:

  1. Love the jar snow globes, just might have to make those. I have that little wreath from Planet June. Lovely finds today. Another foggy day to start with. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are really cute also. I would love to make them. It's been unseasonably warm here for this time of year! Happy Friday! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lots of neat ideas here...sure admire folks who can knit!! Crochet is nice, but limiting in what one can do as to the finer looks of things. But I have spent many happy hours crocheting in my lifetime. Interesting how there are so many neat ideas out there in all kinds of crafts!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I was a knitter also Elizabeth! My mother knit mittens and all sorts, but she was not a crocheter! xoxo

      Delete
  3. With so many creative people out there willing to share their ideas, none of us should ever be bored. I like the slippers and the pretty sweater. Have a fantastic Friday. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are my favorites also Elaine! Hope your day was also wonderful! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  4. https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/mobile-al/maybeth-bruckmann-10927389

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am shocked to read this. How very sad. xoxo

      Delete
    2. I'm also wondering how you found this and how you put together the relationship between myself and her, as I have never spoken about her by name on here. Strange.

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!