Monday 13 December 2021

Somethings Afoot . . .


 I've got something to say this  morning.  Things are looking a little bit fishy around here.  First of all last night mummy took all of our food dishes and tucked them away somewhere and we haven't been able to find them.  

Then, no treats before bedtime???? What's up with that!!!  Its unconstitutional!  

Now, this morning . . . . breakfast has not been forthcoming.  Nothing. Zip. Nada. Not a crumb. .  And I have tried all of my cunning tempting wiles on her.  Even wrapping myself around her legs has not worked.

I wouldn't mind so much you know, but Cinnamon . . . she has a bottomless pit for a stomach and is positively gasping for some eats. Okay, so its really me that's gasping, but you get the point.

Throw us a bone, a crust of bread, some gruel, just throw us something!

I smell something fishy and methinks its not something good to eat. There is something rotten in Denmark!! Right now I hear a cat carrier rattling and I don't think its anything I am interested in. Off to hide. Wish me luck!

Yours truly,

Nutmeg
Master of the House

3 comments:

  1. Rest assured, Nutmeg and Cinnamon, your mom still loves you. But there are rules to follow. You take care out there in the big crazy world and before you know it, things will be back to normal in time for you to enjoy Christmas. Hope everything goes well. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nutmeg, if only you knew what was to come, but food will be your reward after your ordeal.
    Hoping everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a great post!!!! Hope you'll do a "postop" post too! Good luck and blessings to you and the furbabies today!! All will be well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!