Friday 10 November 2023

My Friday Finds . . .

 



A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you! 





From Lila Griffith, diy yarn pompom birds.  I can see these as Christmas Robins!   How utterly cute! 




 Free Crochet Potholder Pattern from LeeLee Knits.  Nice! 




Tissue Paper ironed between two sheets of wax paper, and presto, the perfect wrap for all of your Christmas bakes that you are gifting. I could not find a source, and I tried really hard. I think you cut out tissue paper shapes and iron them between two sheets of wax paper on a low setting. 




Some Easy Gift Wrapping DIY's from the Kitchy Kitchen.  




Shanty 2 Chic, a cheap and easy DIY Christmas Card Dispay Holder.   




Repeat Crafter Me.  Little snowmen sacks to hold itty bitties for gifting the kids/grands, etc.  




It has a drawstring top.  Isn't that cute!  I think its adorable.




Oh  my days  . . .  Pizza Waffles. Spend with Pennies.  These look fabulous.  I love, LOVE pizza.  I just gained ten pounds thinking about these lol




Fabric Houses from Craft & Creativity.  Cute!  Colourful! 




Atainable Sustainable DIY Bread Bags.  There are several different sizes. 


 



Daisy Farm Crafts.  Pink Gingham Baby Blanket.  A free pattern.  You could do blue for a boy.





Yarn and Hooks.  Crochet mini back pack purse.  





The Gunny Sack.  Unicorn Spa Jar gifts.  Cute!  




Tea Lover's Mason Jar, from The Stone Gable.  




Vintage Inspired Dinner Roll Basket.  From the Pattern Pile.  Free pattern and video tutorial.




A Place To Roost.  Vintage Suitcase turned into a Sewing Case. Complete Tutorial. 
 



How to join two pompoms to make a snowman.  Could not find the source. He's pretty cute though!

And those are my finds for this week!  I hope you were inspired by at least some of them!





I have been watching Robbie William on Netflix. I have watched two episodes.  I think any young person who has a desire to become famous should watch this before its too late.  Fame is a double edged sword and not an easy one to live with. It comes with all sorts of baggage for those who are not prepared.  It makes me very grateful that I am not famous, that I am just an ordinary person living an ordinary life. This is a very compelling eye opener. Sometimes I think becoming rich and famous is like making a deal with the Devil.


And with that I will leave you with a thought for the day  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°Seek not outside yourself,
Heaven is within.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
~Mary Lou Cook° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •° * 。 • ˚ 





In The English Kitchen today . . . Creamy Garlic Chicken.  Oh my days, this was some delicious. I highly recommend!


I hope you have a lovely day today!  I am off out this afternoon to go with my sister to do my Dad's shopping.  I am looking forward to some "Cindy time."  I love spending time with Cindy, but then, you know that already!  Have a great day and don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

And I do too! 



3 comments:

  1. I'm all for easy and environmentally friendly wrapping paper. I've been saving brown paper bags and will decorate them with natural items this year. Enjoy shopping with Cindy, don't spend too much! Enjoy the day, which is lovely and sunny here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas … so creative! Know you will enjoy your day, xo, V. 🌻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that chicken sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!