Tuesday 14 November 2023

Today . . .

 

 Normally I would be doing a day book entry for today.  I don't have a lot of time this morning as Cindy and I are going to the fabric store in Greenwood and I need to pick her up at a quarter of ten.  I know people worry when I don't post and so I am just giving you a heads up!  No regular post today!


My dad is feeling somewhat better, still in pain, but not as much. Its garbage day and its not raining, yet. The cats are snoozing at my feet.  All is well in my little corner of the world.  I hope it is with you also!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°There are two ways of spreading light:
to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
~Edith Wharton•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。 





In The English Kitchen today  . . .  my Vintage Menu. There is a delicious Salmon Loaf with Creamed Peas, Macaroni & Cheese, a salad with an American French Dressing and for dessert, chilled tinned pears and cookies.  It reminds  me of my childhood. 


Whatever you get up to today, be safe and be happy!  Don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

And I do too! 



2 comments:

  1. Fabric shopping sounds fun. Good to hear your Dad is a bit better. I know you will enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your outing with Cindy. Stay safe out there. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!