Thursday 2 November 2023

My Favorite Things . . .

 

Sharing today a few things that I really love to do, eat, experience, enjoy  . . .  maybe you will enjoy them too.


 

Hot Chocolate Season!  Its here! Yay!


 

Dolls.  The little girl in me has always loved dolls  . . . 


 

The little girl in me loves penguins too. They are so adorable. Such amazing creatures and so tenacious. I loved the movie March of the Penguins.  I gained so much respect for them.


 


Color!  I am in love with color!!


 


Window seats. With them you can sit and look at everything going on in the neighborhood without feeling like you are being a nosy parker!


 

Photo collages  . . .  and the art of creating them. Such fun. I have very little time to do those things these days, but I am not complaining!  I love this one. It says LIGHT to me!


 

Stationary and Post Cards.  I love any kind of stationary and Post Cards.  I get a lovely post card every now and then from Tatiana.  So thoughtful of her, and I appreciate it!


 

The first snowfall of the year always excites me.  We haven't had any yet. There was the promise of some yesterday but it never materialized.


 


I am living a "pinch me" life and I know and appreciate it!



 


Sunsets  . . .  sunrises too!


 

Paper boats  . . .  I believe these are place cards  . . . 


 

Spices . . .  especially the warm baking spices . . . 


 


Buttons  . . .  any kind, but especially white ones and if they are pearly, so much the better! 


 

Are we there yet?  I was looking for Christmas Cards in the store yesterday but they didn't really have any out yet! 


 

Love these . . .  again color!


And those are my favorite things for today! I hope some of you liked them as well!


I have a very quiet day planned for today. Not going anywhere. My Lomi is supposed to come so I will be sorting that out and figuring out how to use it.  I also have some cooking to do (as I do every day!) and I am hoping maybe I can get some sewing/crafting of some sort done as well!  Hope springs eternal as they say!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★•。★★ 。* 。
 *.˛.We can easily forgive a child 
who is afraid of the dark;•。★★ 。* 。
but the real tragedy of life•。★★ 。* 。
is when men are •。★★ 。* 。
afraid of the light.•。★★ 。* 。
~Plato•。★★ 。* 。
•。★★ 。* 。



In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Bread Machine Onion Bread.  This is fabulous. It made the best grilled cheese ever as well! Yummy!


I hope you have a beautiful day!  Stay safe and stay warm. Be happy!  Don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   






10 comments:

  1. Oh my, that bread idea is yummy sounding...might have to try making it glutenfree so I can have some one of these days!!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you will give it a go and successfully make it gluten free Elizabeth! xoxo

      Delete
  2. It is hot chocolate weather for sure. Snow all melted away here, chilly but sunny. Hope you get your Lomi sorted out and working. It sounds interesting. I've been to the hospital for blood work and x-rays before my knee replacement surgery on Nov 16 Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on knee replacement. Been over two years for my husband and wishes he never had done. Still pains him and has tingling, loss of feeling in his toes, so he doesn't dare to drive anymore...which leaves me to do and I hate driving long distance in big cities! Fingers crossed, prayers and good results.

      Delete
    2. That is a shame to hear. I have the surgery before and things went well. Fingers crossed this time is the same as well.

      Delete
    3. My Lomi is up and running and linked to my wifi as well, so all is good. I have even run it once and was very impressed! I am sure your surgery will go very well! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Gave away a buttload (smh) of stationery as I seldom write anymore and they never write back. Remember writing Grandmothers and Aunts in the old days and they wrote those lovely letters back??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stationary and hate to part with it. That's my problem! I hoard it like a squirrel hoards its nuts! lol I used to love getting a letter from my cousins or Aunt, or yes Grandmother. Those were the days! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Dolls have always creeped me out. Pinterest has a big section on haunted and possessed dolls, especially those antique numbers that look like they could do away with you in your sleep. Shudders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always had a love relationship with dolls. I do love them. All of them. I am sorry that you are not able to enjoy them. ((((hugs)))) xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!