Friday 24 November 2023

Friday Finds . . .

 



A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   


 




Mini Christmas Sweaters Pattern.  Cute!  Pattern by R Giddings on Ravelry. A free pattern.


 


Six Sisters Stuff/  Caramel Marshmallow Rice Krispie Balls.  These look incredibly moreish!  I love anything with Rice Krispies.





Love this. No source, just something pretty to look at. And you know now much I like pretty.




Little Red Window. Tiny cardboard gingerbread houses.  Cute!





Hometalk. Cardboard Gingerbread House Garland.  




Could not find the actual source of this, but it was too cute not to share.  A simple project to do with children. 




Mamachee on Etsy. An assortment of slippers to crochet.




No source, again, just eye candy  . . . 




The Crafty Gentleman. DIY woven felt coasters.





The Mummy Front. DIY Hand Warmers.  




Charmed by Ashley.  Fabric reusable gift bags.  




We all Sew.  Fabric Scandanavian Heart.  




Menina Arteira.  Cute kitten ornament. Its in Spanish, but easy to figure out. Plus there is a video.




Blue Kat Design. Vintage Cookie Cutter Ornaments. Old Christmas cards, some pearls and silk flowers, etc. Easy peasy.





Noodlehead.  Fabric Trays.  



Girl Inspired.  Easy Wool Flannel Throws.  Love these.



 
The Joyful Bunny.  Zippered Hexagon Pouch.  Easy Peasy.  




Crafty Staci. Game Board Mug Mats.  Cute!  





Fabric Art DIY.  Make a cute phone stand.




Thrifty Fun.  Sand filled book weights.  





Jane's Sweets.  Parmesan Cheddar Crackers.  Nice nibbles for the holidays.





Midget Mama. Hot Chocolate on a Spoon with Snowman Marshmallows. 

 





Heart, Hook & Home, different ways of making pom poms.  



And those are my finds for this week. I hope you saw something helpful here that you can use!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
No beauty shines brighter
than a good heart.
~unknown•。★★ 。* 。 





In The English Kitchen today  . . .  scrummy Golden Syrup Cake.  This is simple to make and oh so delicious. A simple cake that is  moist and beautifully flavored. Perfect with a hot cuppa!


I hope that you have a lovely day today. Its cool this morning and wet.  Its a good thing all this precipitation we have been getting isn't snow, lol. We would be snowed under. Stay safe and keep warm!  Don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too! 





3 comments:

  1. Morning, Marie. Lots of lovely favourites this morning. Those sweet little sweater ornaments look like they might fit Diadamy. Loved the pretty wreath, too. It's cold here today, too, but no snow. Enjoy your Friday. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made Scandinavian hearts many years ago with Brownies. I did my own version of a weighted bookmark, turned out pretty good. It's on my website somewhere, must hunt the link out. Lots of lovely ideas. Today is sunny but temperatures in the minus range. Have a great day, mine will be filled with exercise, walks along the hallway, and naps. But I did start a knitted pair of sock yesterday, a friend runs a knitting group and was asking for socks as a donation to the hospital. I love the socks I got when in there, so said I would knit some right away.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!