Friday 27 February 2015

Friday Finds

 photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg


 A few of the wow moments, or things I discover each week that tickle my fancy.  I hope that they may inspire or tickle yours too!

 photo 5e8c82a79e826a42d3cd730c8816a037_zpshcss4r0m.jpg

I love this white rabbit paper doll printable I found on Klippdockr.  It looks quite Victorian.  I have a thing for white rabbits and Victorian things, to find them together is just wonderful!   There's a lot of printable paper dolls on that page including a Victorian Sheep!

 photo 31b6ac8ea4601d7a67dc371e4b5973b1_zpsiuc71jom.jpg

NO tutorial or any instructions, but just a lovely brooch/pin made from velvet scraps.   Sigh . . .
A little something to appreciate the beauty of.

 photo 38dbd9c24053cd3a3cbed99ecfa3d6d9_zpspp8yzd8f.jpg

Now this is very unique.  A chalkboard dresser.  From Shelterness.   I wonder if this would help husbands to organize their dressers better?  I can't complain actually.  Todd is really organized.

 photo 237722e0eb8eb27fa9fe188c180454f8_zpsekstnyau.jpg

Free Vintage Embroidery Patterns from Tip Nut.  I love vintage embroidery, especially for tea towels!



































This is printable.  Just click on it and it will become bigger and you can download and save it to your desktop to print later.  I love children's verse like this.

 photo 8da6adcefbe47e6652207104c38857c6_zpspdzega7h.jpg

Some really cute ear warmers you can make your self.  Complete Tutorial on Delia Creates.  There are a whole lot to choose from.  All very pretty.

 photo diy-stamped-clay-bowls_zps1jeui6ff.jpeg

DIY Stamped Clay Bowls.   SO simple and so nice.  From Gathering Beauty.   A complete tutorial from start to finish.


 photo 5768594331_e40452b68c_zpsgdzgh0yw.jpg

DIY Flip Books for kids.  Such a fun idea and you can put their photograph in it so they can turn themselves into a bird, or a monster, or whatnot!  From The Art Room.  A brilliant idea.  Making and playing with these could keep the kiddos busy for hours.

 photo 22903b672d6d4775e2cb8c0b281731a0_zps776iwnyh.jpg

A great idea to use buttons as earring holders.   From The  Travel Writers Life.   Just brilliant.  I would have never thought of that.

 photo 63cbc5c9771d8113b4f17c1fb1296832_zpsuooid6ja.jpg

Make your own Twig Arbour.  What a brill idea.   From the people at BHG.

And that is it for this week.  I hope you found something useful that you might want to try out!  I know I sure did!

A thought to carry with you through today . . .


❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥
So long as we are loved by others,
I should say that we are almost indispensable;
and no man is useless while he has a friend.
~Robert Louis Stevenson
❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥

 photo DSCN0657_zpsy0p3nqw2.jpg

Cooking in The English Kitchen today  . . . Black Bean Lasagne.  Delish!

 Don't forget . . .

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!


6 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! Sweet velvet floral boorch! And those clay bowls are lovely--the white & aqua is wonderful! Ooo... and must go see about your black bean lasagna. Is that meat-free? It being Lent, I need all the meat-free recipe idea possible. ;o) Wishing you all a very happy weekend now ((LOVE & BIG HUGS)) P.S. LOVE those paper dolls you made of yourself, Todd & Mitzie that you shared in your previous--too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marie,

    I loved the paper rabbit and the bowls. I don't know how you manage to find this stuff. Some people are very clever.

    God bless,

    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is indeed meat free Tracy! Thanks so much for your lovely comment. Happy weekend to you TJ and Charlie. Love and hugs right back! xoxo

    Thanks Suzan! I find a lot of it on Pinterest. It's a great time waster though, only drawback! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brooch too..Nancy sent me a pretty one at Christmas..I'll show you..you could do in a heartbeat..
    Lots of cute finds Marie..Wish I looked ok in ear warmers and hats..It's a long winter w/out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white paper rabbit is really cute along with his accessories. The button for the earring is such a great idea. I'll have to do that as I tend to misplace one every now and then. Wonderful idea for an arbor! I would love that. Gave me an idea for the wedding too! If I had the velvet brooch/pin, I wouldn't be able to stop touching it. Love it! Cool black board dresser! Thanks for Friday's ideas and tips. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love brooches too Monique. I will look forward toseeing yours! I am sure it is beautiful. I think I will do some of those ear warmers. Hats I don't do, but ear warmers, they hold possibility for me. xxoo

    Thanks Valerie. I am like you with the pin. I wish I could find some velvet scraps because I would be making myself one! lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!