Friday 6 February 2015

Friday Finds

 photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg

 A few of the wow moments, or things I discover each week that tickle my fancy.  I hope that they may inspire or tickle yours too!


 photo cat_zpsajjbvse8.jpg

Some cute cat making paper crafts which would be fun for the kids.  From Krokotak.

 photo a0a673aedbae4da4ac88ac959fddc3d5_zpsn1kh4euq.jpg

Free Kitchen Printables from Yellow Bliss Road.   Very retro.

 photo b2696879abf7c6801de4bce14409d8da_zps1jdjjchc.jpg

More printables, but I really love these freebies with a positive message.   From Kind over Matter.   These would be great to pop into someone's lunch bag,  or through a letter box, etc.

 photo e68e3d5ff0ead121cb7a652bdafa5c58_zps2akiyhff.jpg

Eight remedies for removing minor scratches from your phone.   This could come in mighty handy!  From Mashable.

 photo e723912e4b78a4ef27a2543c14352b6b_zpstkpjq0lk.jpg

Domistic Bliss Squared.   How to fix scratched furniture with a simple mix of vinegar and olive oil.  I Love LOVE household tips like this that you  can do using things you have in the house already.

 photo 622ed713727f3503ff016349e2ff6436_zpsfvkfko9m.jpg

A really fabulous and attractive way to organize your recipes.  I love this.  I need to do this.   From Confessions of a serial Do It Yourselfer.

 photo c182591d797cc9f4f73d43421b0cb6bb_zpst4e6mfxb.jpg

At Home Spa Treatments.  It's nice to be able to indulge yourself every now and again.  I especially like the lip scrub thingie.   From Back On Point.

 photo e855d9696675351b3e793c719f72dac5_zpsp7vzrtim.jpg

This one is for Sybil!  How to pack like a pro.   From the people at Good Housekeeping.

 photo 7734651146_57bd6ec000_o_zpsrargez39.jpg

For the budding artists . . .  a lot of information on techniques, pencils, colours, sketching, etc.   From Alisa Burke.  Very informative.

 photo DSC_8129_zpsxbm5uvd4.jpg

And finally a Valentines Craft.   A box of edible matches plus printables etc.   From The 36th Avenue.   This is soooo cute!  Simple enough that the kids could do it as well!  I love it!

And that's it for this week!  I hope you found something you can use here!

 photo DSCN0391_zpskhu5xhin.jpg

I got my first doll completely finished now.   With button eyes . . .  hand embroidered face details and hair . . .

 photo DSCN0398_zpsnnbe6xnn.jpg

Hand painted legs and shoes and little pantaloons . . .

 photo DSCN0396_zpswlby8cxd.jpg

A little hand embroidered heart to say  "I love you."

I'll be putting her in my shop a bit later on today.   One down, five to go . . .

A thought to carry with you through today  . . .


❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥
Recipes are like poems . . . 
They keep what kept us.
~Henri Coulette 
❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥  


 

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Long Boy Burgers with sweet potato fries on the side.  Scrummy! 

Hope you have a fabulous Friday!  Hooray for the weekend!

Don't forget . . .

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks as alwasy Marie for all these great things for us to look up... I am now away to see how I shoudl be doing my packing...It has just come in time as I MUST go and do it this morning...Packing for teh two of us is not so easy as usual. When we take a cruise from Southapmton it dosn't matter how much we take etc but flying is a different matter altogether and I want to take justthe one suitcase between us plus our backpacks..wish me luck !!
    will hopefully ee you in teh morning before we head of to Heathrow
    Take care if you are out and about it is very cold and icy out there this morning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Marie.

    Have a wonderful trip Sybil.

    We have had a fun Friday night. Pip's Connor is here and life is riot. Connor has managed to fix my tv which has been sick for months! I intend to enjoy a happy household while I can.

    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, there is a big difference between flying and cruising I am sure Sybil! Hope to one day find out! I do hope you get all you need to get done today. xxoo

    THanks Suzan. Enjoy the peace and happiness while you can! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo...lots of good tips today, Marie! And those edible matches/box--VERY CUTE! Your Raggedy Doll sweet--love that bit of rick-rack on her dress... Good luck with making more! Wishing you all a happy weekend there from us here. :o) ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every Raggedy Ann Doll must have a heart that says I love you. So sweet ! I've done nothing but shovel snow here. It tires me to the point I do nothing else. I need some time to get things done, so I'm hoping we don't get a lot more this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tracy, a happy weekend to you too! xoxo

    I am so amazed that you can do it Pam! I could not. I hope you don't get much more snow either. Nothing like getting totally dumped on late! You must really be looking forward to Spring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little doll is YOU.
    Sew cute Marie:)
    Will check out that budding artist's site..
    The long boy burgers sound like a good idea Martha:)
    I am into Season 3 of Last Tango..never knew there would be so many twists.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Series three just finished here Monique! Definitely a lot of twists and turns. I think the show just goes from strength to strength! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have got the packing down Marie,,everything for the two fo us into one suitcase,,and we each have a backpack which I will fillwith odds and ends inclusing my heavy wheelchair battery charger. I take this on board with me as I don't like to b eparted from it in case it goes missing....also I need the backpack at my feet to stop my leg falling of !!! LOL...

    Thak you to Suze for the holiday wishes

    God Bless and keep safe everyone whilst I am away. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always find tips I can use from you Marie. I have the oven cleaning tip you gave us a couple weeks ago on stand by.

    The little Raggedy is so charming. If you have put her up for adoption on your selling site, she's not there now. Some lucky person will be loving her soon. xoxo

    Sybil - Have a safe and fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't actually listed her yet Valerie! Maybe today!

    I still have the oven cleaning tip in the queue too! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!