Friday 17 February 2023

My Friday Finds . . .

 


A few of the things I find each week that inspire me to want to do better, to create, to become better, to read more, to watch, to just DO something! Things that delight, inspire, and bring me joy.  Maybe they will do the same thing for you!


 



A really easy pair of Crochet Slippers.  Free pattern from Crochet Dreamz.   




Golden Lucy Crafts.  A free pattern for Crochet Shamrocks.  St. Patricks Day is coming!





Felt ornament patterns from Lolli and Grace.  Downloadable PDF.  Very pretty. 




Delilah Iris, a little mini felt teddy bear doll.  Soooo cute!  Can you see this dressed up for Christmas and hanging on the tree?  I can!  





Lalli Dolls.  A joined bunny with clothes.  Sweet!  



 

Curious Cottage Cozy by Naomi Dickenson.  Quaint!  





Lily Quilts.  A Pam Kittey Tea Cozy Tutorial.  Love this. It is a combination of ME and Britishness.




Can I show you just one more Tea Cosy?  If you love Cornish Ware, you will adore this tea cosy from BuzybeeKnits on Craftsy.  




Embracing the Lovely.  How to use Colouring pages in your Bible journaling. 






 No link, just an idea of how to do a fancy hair bun thingie for long hair. I like this.




The Katherine Wheel. Making Journals.  A tutorial.






How to make a Paper Flower Wreath on How to Build It.  





Tutorial for making a pincushion using an old CD from Jenny of Elefantz.  





Deep South Dish. Ice Box Bread and Butter Pickles.  These look really good.  I love Bread and Butter Pickles.





 
DIY Bold Candle Holders.  From Interior Lifestyle






 
Eimai Paidi.  Pipe Cleaner Rings. Very pretty. Little girls would love these.  






Orange Bettie.  Free Pattern.  





Lil Luna, Tea Towel Tutorial.  Love this.  






The Polka Dot Chair, a study pillow.  Cute!   






A great infogram on the timings of Boiled Eggs.  Perfect!






I couldn't find a source for this, but isn't it cute?  It would make a great Christmas Ornie for a guitar enthusiast! 





How to paint a simple beach scene using acrylics. From Birch and Button
 
And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something of interest here!

A thought to carry with you  . . .  
 
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.
The more you are in the state of Gratitude,
the more you attract things to be grateful for.
~unknown  •。★★ 。* 。





 

A fish recipe for today with Pan Fried Cod Loins. This is one of my favorite ways to prepare fish. Its simply delicious.

I hope that you have a beautiful day. Its a bit cooler here today than yesterday but still above zero. The only thing I don't like about the weather changing is the effect it has on my arthritis. Last night I could hardly walk.  Seriously. My knees were giving me so much pain, each step was excruciating.  It could always be worse tho. Sore knees are nothing when compared what some people have to suffer through.  


Anyways, have a great day and don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   

 

6 comments:

  1. Cute felt ideas today. We had ice rain overnight, roads not good this morning. Have an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I love working with felt. I need to do more of it! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Fun Friday finds. It's icy and cold here. Take gentle care. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elaine! Stay safe and warm! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Darling felt crafts, sweet! Oh, knees, I can truly sympathize.
    Stay warm and have a good weekend. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much V! You stay warm and have a good weekend also! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!