Thursday 15 October 2020

Normally . . .

 
Normally I would do a favourite things post today, but I have to be honest.  Today I just don't have the heart. I was awake again at 4:30 and could not get back to sleep. I am so worried about everything I guess.  I just want to go to sleep and have it all over with.

I thank you all so very much from the bottom of my heart for your support, love and prayers.  They really do mean the world to me.  In the meantime I just need to get through today, and tomorrow, and the day after that.  Right now I am just living one day at a time.

I am very much uplifted by the talks from the recent church conference we had. My church is not bad.  I want you to know that. The people in it are not bad. Generally speaking they are caring and loving and inclusive. However the very nature of their inclusiveness and caring ability means that they sometimes attract bad people.  
 
My Bishop is doing what he can for me. He has already paid my rent for the month of November so I will at least have a roof over my head and hopefully be able to get away from here by then, and I know he will do it again in December, but  hopefully, God willing, I will not be here any longer. 



“When you wonder how much pain you can endure well, remember Him.
 He suffered what you suffer so that He would know how to lift you up. 
He may not remove the burden, but He will give you strength, comfort, and hope. 
He knows the way. He drank the bitter cup. He endured the suffering of all.” 
~Jeffrey R Holland 

Yesterday was really hard.  Today will be harder, but I know there is light at the end of the tunnel and I know that I am not alone.  

God loves me, and He knows what I am going through.  This too shall pass.

Don't ever forget  . . . 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
 


And I do too!  
  You bless my life in countless ways.


13 comments:

  1. Things happen,come and go.You are not the first you will not be the last.Rejoice on the fact that you have a loving family to go back to.Some are not so lucky....You will have better days because God never leaves us without a second chance for a better beginning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla. I am looking at that very silver lining I have with great gratitude. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Unimaginable circumstances.Unimaginable.You will get there I know it.Your faith has been your everything.
    Immensely impressed with you.You keep sharing recipes etc.For everyone.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SORRY Marie that you have to walk this path of deep sorrow!! There are no words really...just know that prayers and love are sent your way!!
    HUGS, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always best to live one day at a time. Sometimes one moment at a time is enough. It will get better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam. As Scarlett O'hara said at the end of Gone with the Wind "As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're are not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this." xoxo

      Delete
  5. Dear Marie~

    I can only imagine how difficult this has been...you will get through this take it one minute at a time if you need to sweet friend. The conference talks were all amazing, very uplifting and encouraging. We are good people, But there will and always has been judgement for those who are righteous and believe in God and His Son, Jesus Christ, no matter what religion they are, that is Satan's way and his plan, and he is truly unleashed right now. It sounds like you have a good Bishop, and I am so glad that you are being helped. Keep your chin up, Marie and hold your head high, you are loved more than you know!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it wonderful that so many people have taken the time to express their sorrow at what Marie is going through...and .to encourage her. BUT...if you could possibly send a few dollars...She needs to be able to pack up and send her most treasured possessions...all her artwork and art supplies...her 'treasures'..to be safe and care for her elderly dog. She needs to be able to pack up and leave as soon as possible. She will make her way in the future, but she needs to gather her things and move back to Canada...with Mitzi!! If she leaves before she has been able to save her personal items...she will likely never see them again...donate via her PayPal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carlene. People have been quite generous thus far and for that I am grateful. Every little does help a great deal. xoxo

      Delete
  7. Marie, I just now completed sending you the Amazon Card...it is supposed to arrive in 5 minutes. Please let me know if you do not see it soon, in your email box.
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dearest friend, I am sorrowing with you. I can't imagine the pain on this one, but I do know that there will be better days ahead. The Lord will provide and angels are watching over you even now. I believe that with all my heart. I loved your thought by Elder Holland and it is so true.
    The why's of life are hard, but the end reward is worth it all. I also believe that to be true. It is good to take it one day at a time. I am praying for your health and well being and that your faith will pull you through and with the Lord by your side and the spirit you can do this. In retrospect you will see the blessings that have and will come.
    I did contribute and never want you for a moment to think you have to pay back.
    You have blessed my life in countless ways and I pray for all to go well with you being able to leave soon.
    Sending mighty prayers, love and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much LeAnn. I appreciate everything, the prayers, etc. They do mean the world to me. xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!