Thursday 29 October 2020

My Favourite Things . . .

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjOOPpfEd5Zsq2tbOc2-UBk6Njak8VrG7e7evggWXGZ2mh-j53ekFS5_iJ7oLR7meELGbGOHT1tpJoMRH-WDForIBx-F86puBU5K_uuGKf1hWiGc5Jko8kG6S71gFooUD3ZEZNrNzAWfJI/s320/alfp_favorite_things.png

These are a few of my favourite things. Maybe some of them are your favourites too. It is a good to take your mind off things that are bringing you down and to dwell on the good more often than not. You can admire without wanting. What can I say, I like to look at pretty things!   

 

(source
 
Anything with bees on it. I especially love this sweet cross-stich bee banner.  Love. It. 
 
(source
 
Ivy Covered Walls  . . .  especially in the autumn . . . 

(source
 
Animal rings  . . .  now that's unusual  . . . 

(source
 
Crazy delicious looking cinnamon buns  . . . 

 
This house.  I need to win the lottery. Go look. I look every day and dream. This would make a great little B&B. The fact that I can still dream at all is a miracle.  I see that as a positive.

(source)  

I love this mug  . . .  

(source

The pumpkin patch  . . . .


Working at the manor cured me from ever wanting to have any copper of my own (soooo much polishing, it was outrageous!) but I can still love how it looks . . . 

(source)  
 
I love a good hat, especially when a dog is wearing it . . . 

(source
 
Pancakes  . . .  with butter and syrup . . . 

(source
 
Hot, fat and crisp chips  . . . 

(source
 
The messy bun  . . .  
 

(source
 
Sweater weather  . . . 

 
Oh my goodness  . . . 

(source
 
Trick or treat  . . . 

(source) 
 
Could it be any sweeter? 
 
 
Yes it could  . . .  our Mitzie at about 9 weeks old. 
 
 
I used to have a mad crush . . . 

(source
 
Sigh  . . .   
 
 
Fuzzy antlers  . . . 

And those are my favourite things for this week  . . .
 

 
I felt ill almost all of yesterday. I think Mitzie and I must have had the same bug.  She is feeling much better this morning and I think I am too. We shall see! Today is a new day.

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛
Sometimes all you can do
is to lie in bed and hope that
you fall asleep before
you fall apart.
~William C Hannan•。★★ 。* 。 
 
 
In The English Kitchen today  . . . Cauliflower & Broccoli Cheese. Old school and very nice. Plus you can make a really delicious soup from the leftovers.

Have a wonderful Thursday.  Mitzie is having her booster shot and yearly check-up today. I hope she passes.  I couldn't bear her to be sick on top of everything else. 

Don't forget! 
 
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
 


And I do too!  
 
 

















11 comments:

  1. That house is in pristine shape!That kitchen would be perfect for you..sweet fireplace etc..You never know!
    There is a white range not as ornate but it has all been electrified on VS $650.or best offer..If I was moving;););) I love it.Stay strong stay well..easier said than done..I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The house is just a pipe dream Monique. You gotta have a dream to make a dream come true though, and it is a good thing tohave hope. Thanks so much for your encouragement and support. It means the world to me. xoxo

      Delete
  2. I do hope you are both better and all goes well with the check up. Always good to think about good things,. We are what we think about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Pam. Trying really hard to be positive here! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi Marie~

    Beautiful finds today...loved the house! Yes, dreaming is a good sign, Marie, keep dreaming! So many beautiful things to look at today. I always love fall colors, be it pumpkins, ivy or trees full of orange, red and yellow.

    The cauliflower and broccoli look amazing, I love anything covered in cheese, yum.

    Praying that you and Mitzie will be okay, it's always hard when pups are under the weather.

    Love you tons, sweet friend! XOXO

    Gentle Hugs,
    Barb


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! You need to make the cauliflower and broccoli cheese. You will love it. Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hope you and Mitzie are doing better now!! Love that house!! It has perfect shower and tub!! AND Kitchen too, Just perfect!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful pictures, very dreamy....and heartwarming.
    Love the all the doggies.
    Hope you are both better. Take care. V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff today Marie: Love baby Mitzie.. and that stove (yes please), Ivy covered Cotswold anything(!), Charles Bronson(!!), the retriever in the hat and with his kitty pal in the costumes (!!!)

    That house is lovely, I don't know how close or convenient it's location is to where you ideally want to be, but that looks like a great home for you. Underfloor heating, those built-ins in the master bedroom are superb, the step-in tub in the master en-suite is perfect for you. The white kitchen looks great, nice solid surface worktop, lots of storage, fireplace, lots of sunny windows and a laundry room! Being newly built would be perfect for you also with no worries about any of the big expenditures of an aging home (roof, windows, hvac etc.) all that in an easy-living, single level bungalow, it's perfect. Just a bit of fencing and you'd be set! Gonna get an extra lotto max and a 6-49 just for you, wish us luck : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Jen. It is right in the centre of town, that house. I have my fingers crossed about the tickets, lol. You gotta have a dream to have a dream come true. All kidding aside, thanks for your love and support and prayers. xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!