Thursday 22 August 2019

Back to School and Work with Tasty Lunches



As most of you know I am also an author over on Chef's Knives Expert, where I do reviews of the latest knifes, etc.  Lately I have also been publishing recipes there.  Here are my two latest published recipes!




I can tell you that they are incredibly yummy.  I shared them with my next door neighbor and they snaffled them up with oohs and aahs, and texted me later to tell me how very delicious they were!



The second recipe was much more adult related.  A delicious Heavenly Honey, Sesame and Soy Chicken Noodle Salad!  I can tell you this is fabulous!  I would eat it every day if I could. You can find that recipe here!. 

I am so enjoying this extra writing gig of mine. I really like creating new and fresh tastes for a wider audiance!  Thanks for looking! 

 

PS - Sorry I posted this on the wrong blog by accident, but nevermind.  I shall just leave this here.  Read it or not as you wish! xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious!! You must have another blog too?
    Hope the bloodwork comes out ok...tis hard these physical problems we have...we are in that age too!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so also Elizabeth! I have everything crossed! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!